What a mental midget!!!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
**EDIT*** Warning on the language. You know folks can't witness stuff like this and not say the "F" word.
laugh.gif

You KNOW this had to have HURT! I'd like to know what the outcome was... and just what the "F" he was tryin' to do when it happened...
rock.gif

Anyway, CLICK HERE to see the Darwin Award winning act.

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107891602 -->

dayumm..... what the fudge was he trying to do? and well, I'm just gonna toss this out there but has anyone seen anything similar on jackass lately?
rock.gif
me thinks the kid probalby got hurt real bad, but I'd say if he's that stupid, well then .....
wink.gif

it's one thing to educate the public about God's unpredictable creatures, it's another thing to play with them like they're power ranger action figures. I'll stick to the busa thank you much.

dayumm..... what the fudge was he trying to do? and well, I'm just gonna toss this out there but has anyone seen anything similar on jackass lately?
rock.gif
me thinks the kid probalby got hurt real bad, but I'd say if he's that stupid, well then .....
wink.gif
I think he was trying to hit/knock the kid off the bicycle and didn't see the car coming the other way. Man, karma is a beeyotch, huh?
laugh.gif

well if he was trying to knock the kid off the bike, heck yeah, karma is a beotch.... and he got just what he deserved
cool.gif

well if he was trying to knock the kid off the bike, heck yeah, karma is a beotch.... and he got just what he deserved
cool.gif
You can hear what sounds like him smacking the kid just before he gets it. I'm certain that's what he was doing... and why the editor of the busa inserted the "Instant Karma" tag right after that. If that's true, heck yeah he got just what he deserved.
wink.gif

I love the slow-mo face smasing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dayum! That had to leave a mark!

And it looked like a gal...hard to believe, huh?
laugh.gif

This has been circulating the net for a couple of weeks that I know of now. The kid that fell thought it would be funny to smack the kid on the bike in the back of the head, supposedly they are friends. There is a site somewhere that was completely dedicated to this vid. The guy that fell did live. Will have to dig around and see if I can find the site again

This has been circulating the net for a couple of weeks that I know of now.  The kid that fell thought it would be funny to smack the kid on the bike in the back of the head, supposedly they are friends.  There is a site somewhere that was completely dedicated to this vid.  The guy that fell did live.  Will have to dig around and see if I can find the site again
Thank goodness digital photography was not around when I was a kid... can't imagine having my "moments of learning" captured of film for all to see...

Sucks to be him / her... funny to watch... over, and over, and over...

mullet_bumper_face.jpg

Here is their groups website:
http://64.53.168.36/

Here are some of the highlights from the chat logs with the one guy who filmed the video:
Question: you should submit that tape to Max X or one of those shows
Answer: here is what really happend
Question: it'd be the GREATEST ONE EVER
Answer: i was the one who filmed it, me and my friends make videos, that day we were bored, and the person that fell out, named matt, nicknamed mullet. Say one of the kids, that he knew, and what he liked to do as a joke was smack them in the back of the head, they always do it to each other. So i thought it would be funny to film it, he rolled down the window and was gonna reach out and smack him, but since the new cars windows only go half way down, he couldent reach. So he opened the door, and was hanging onto the door, but..the kid on the bike swerved in closer, and mullet lost his balence after the door hit the back of his bike seat, and fell off. He dident die
Question: haha
Answer: hes still alive and well thank god
Question: was it ever in the papers or anything?
Answer: he was in teh hospital for almost a month having lots of surgery
Answer: no
Question: haha why not
Answer: the only thing that was recorded
Question: seems like something the media would cover
Answer: was teh police report
Answer: because of the insurance info
Answer: because his door hit the other car
Answer: which is why it shut so fast
Answer: we got off lucky thank god
Question: haha yeah

antipop59: You and your friends are Internet Celebrities!
pv8man999: i still have the original clip
pv8man999: full DV quality,non-rendered. also footage of mullet.

antipop59: Is the one on the net edited in any way?
pv8man999: no

pv8man999: i serisouly thought he was dead
antipop59: you must have been traumatized
pv8man999: i got so scared
pv8man999: yes
pv8man999: very
pv8man999: to this day me and my friends dont like to talk about it
antipop59: were you guys smoking weed? Someoen thought they spotted a cigarette or a joint in the passenger's hand I think
pv8man999: cigg

pv8man999: when i came up to him
pv8man999: he was still breathing
antipop59: was he just mangled?
pv8man999: but imagine every bone from your nose down broke
pv8man999: and 5 missing whole teeth on the street
pv8man999: no blood on the teeth
pv8man999: they ripped clean out
pv8man999: he was not consious
pv8man999: so i had to keep him on his side so he wouldent choke
pv8man999: the ****ign ambulance took 30 minutes to get tehre and the hospital wasn't far either.

antipop59: what about the bike kid/kids? One of them looked like he got a first-hand look at the impact
pv8man999: yeah he was pretty freaked out

pv8man999: also
pv8man999: yes
pv8man999: this really wasent ment to happen
pv8man999: it was justa freak accident
antipop59: lol I think that goes without saying
pv8man999: and for the rest of the people that say things like .."im glad hes dead he deserved what he got"...with out any facts...those people can go to hell
antipop59: well let's clarify one thing. The people who saw the video and made that kind of comment were under the [wrongful] suspicion that Mullet was attacking a random kid. If this had been the case, what would you think. I'm curious
pv8man999: well if that were the case if i were a random person and i KNEW thats what they were doing...i might have said something similar
antipop59: heh ok

antipop59: how does he look post-surgery?
pv8man999: he looks kinda the same exept fake teeth

Question: Do you have any pics of what it was like afterwards?
Question: Hospital, stiches, etc?
Answer: mullet has them
Answer: no damage was dont to the rest of his boddy
Answer: just his head
Answer: yeah i saw
Question: No ****?
Answer: wanna know something else that was amazing
Question: Whats that?
Answer: he had his glasses on
Answer: and they werent broken
Question: Were there people in the car that his head impacted with?
Answer: it was parked
Question: What kinda surgery did he need?
Answer: what do you mean what kind?
Question: Did he need skin grafts or anything?
Question: That had to mess up at least his lips or something
Answer: but a big chunk of his upper lip was missing
Question: Kinda like a cleft lip?
Answer: yeah
Answer: basically
Question: What vendetta did you have against the kid in the red shirt?
Answer: its just now we havea camersa
Answer: i dont have anything against him
Question: Did your friends have a grudge?
Answer: he knows us for our movie
Answer: and friends with mullet
Question: Why did mullet hang on to the door?
Question: He could have let go, and he would have been fine
Question: Man....that sucks
Answer: you know what, i asked him alot of times
Answer: to this day he doesent know
Answer: he still cant remember much

Cliff notes:
- Kid still alive, picture/website of him found

Hey! Watch out for that
face7.gif
!!!! That had to hurt like crap!

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107903918 -->