What a great group, thank you very much.

Haley246

Registered
I had a shop fire and all of my plastics and many other parts burnt up and State Farm will not cover. Rubbersidedown reached out to me and a couple of guys Tom Gibbs and Willie Cooper sent me a couple of beautiful parts to help me on my way of riding again someday. I was skeptical when Rubb told me some would help, who would help someone who they didn't know? Rubb I really appreciate all you have done for me. Its amazing that with all that's going on some people are still willing to help others in time of need. I have been sick for a few years and haven't been able to ride my Busa so I didn't have insurance on it, but all of my parts were in my shop, even brand new parts I have been collecting for when I could ride again. Riding the mighty Hayabusa allows me to block out anything negative that may be on me as I am sure it doe's for you as well. Please check with your insurance and make sure this doesn't happen to you. It is an honor being part of a group that truly looks out for one another. Thanks everyone take care and God bless.

Hello everyone, I still can't believe what a great group this is. A wicked lady named Corona came to visit me and liked me so much she decided to stay around for awhile. I got sick last Saturday morning and went and got tested and found out Wed. morning it was positive. I had 3 of my grand-kids visiting me at the time and luckily self quarantined when I first felt sick. It hasn't been fun but I am thankful I am the only one in my family who got sick. I will get through this as a good soldier would do. I came from a breathing treatment a few days ago to a surprise package from Paul Bellotti and it truly made my day brighter, I thank you sir very much as I do all of you. Please be safe everyone and if you do start feeling ill please lock yourself in a room and get tested. I hardly go anywhere and if I do I always wear a mask and gloves and a bottle of sanitizer in pocket but it didn't help. If anyone has any questions as to my experience please let me know if I can help. God bless everyone, Sincerely Thomas

Stay focused brother. I/we know it can be tough.
Been out all day but returned yer PM.
Couple more things in the works that the Org brothers are helping out :thumbsup: with.I have a couple more idea's too.
Its going to come together my man.
Reach out if you need to.
Rubb.

Do you sell used parts?
Thomas, Tom already sent you some parts. :bowdown:
Start a new thread in "Wanted" and we'll bump it here and there as necessary and keep it up to date. The guys like things short and sweet when it comes to parts etc. Put yer call out...keep it simple with a pic of whats needed,Gen I or II,cause you need both.
The short version will work better. We have threads all over the place on this and its a bit hard to keep track of.
Cool. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Thomas, Tom already sent you some parts. :bowdown:
Start a new thread in "Wanted" and we'll bump it here and there as necessary and keep it up to date. The guys like things short and sweet when it comes to parts etc. Put yer call out...keep it simple with a pic of whats needed,Gen I or II,cause you need both.
The short version will work better. We have threads all over the place on this and its a bit hard to keep track of.
Cool. :thumbsup:
Rubb.
Yes he sent me very nice parts and I truly appreciated it as I communicated to him. I just thought with him being just down the road from me I thought maybe I could buy a few parts if he had any, and even drive over there. Very Sorry Rubb and thanks again Tom

Yes he sent me very nice parts and I truly appreciated it as I communicated to him. I just thought with him being just down the road from me I thought maybe I could buy a few parts if he had any, and even drive over there. Very Sorry Rubb and thanks again Tom
Its all good my brother...we'll get it done. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Thomas I don't mind you reaching out about it personally. But unless someone catches this thread they'd never know about what you're looking for. So Rubbs input about posting in the WTB section gets you way more potential hits. As to my parts, I have one bike that's Copper. As such I have an extra set of OEMs for the just in case Aww Crap event. As I had some extra $$ I would buy an extra. It's kind of there for me. I have some odds and ends things that I'm happy to discuss if I knew. If you need to reach out to a fellow vet and Busa brother PM me and I'll give you my cell #. I can assist ya as best I know how to. There is a shop here that used to drag a Gen 1. He most probably has parts. He supported a lot of Busas there. Probably still does. I just don't need him as a rule.

Back