What a beauty!

Yeah....i think alot about the colour! I like the white one too, and black paint....aaaaaaahhhh not easy to handle if you clean it. Special when you are such a perfectionist like me. Liiiittttle scraches everywhere, a good polish is your best friend. :D

But......i think (my personal opinion) Suzuki messed up the white Busa with the blue paint. A dark, matt colour? They should use a bright, glossy, intense blue...then the combination will be perfect. So i choos the black one. Man......and when she is polished...what a colour.....but the dust magnet is my best friend...after the bottle with polish :D :D

Yeah....i think alot about the colour! I like the white one too, and black paint....aaaaaaahhhh not easy to handle if you clean it. Special when you are such a perfectionist like me. Liiiittttle scraches everywhere, a good polish is your best friend. :D

But......i think (my personal opinion) Suzuki messed up the white Busa with the blue paint. A dark, matt colour? They should use a bright, glossy, intense blue...then the combination will be perfect. So i choos the black one. Man......and when she is polished...what a colour.....but the dust magnet is my best friend...after the bottle with polish :D :D
This is my Black lady

3D548B84-0D40-4259-9CAB-471890D067A9.jpeg

Back