what 1300 is this

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Can anyone tell me what the heck this is??
I was thinking maybe the next gen Busa.
Anyone have any info on this picture??
If this is the next one, I'm putting my order in.
Bodywork is pretty cool hey.

gsxr1300_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had to guess I would say it was a Photo-Shop 1300. I dunno, somthin there just isn't right, Fairling upper looks disproportionate, Front signals in the mirrors look straight off a Blackbird...I could be wrong though

swingarm, rearset,front fender says gsx1000r 2003 plaCEMENT of the slider in the engine bolt hole is gixxer1K o3 model

<span style='color:darkblue'>It looks old to me. I don't know that much about Hayabusas, but how long have they been around? Suzuki hasn't referred to the SRAD on their bikes in quite some time, have they?</span>

Its fake, I would recognize the Honda style anywhere, the entire front fairing is honda. since where does suzuki put signals in the mirrors anyway?

It is a concept shot done before the original release, sometime in 1997/1998. I believe this is from Tatsumi Mook's Hayabusa book.

Regardless of the critics, I fell in love with the busa's looks as soon as i saw it. True love at first sight. Man i wouldn't trade the busa's UNIQUE look and styling for anything in the world....well maybe two busas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back