Whale Wars?

ditchdr

Registered
Anyone watching this on Animal Planet?

I dont get it,, these retards send 2 people onto a ship and are suprised when they are treated like pirates.. I would have tossed the 2 hippies back in the water.. Oh and they hand a letter ot the crew written in english about how they are there to enforce some rules.. Um they are not cops, and they hand a letter typed in english to crew members from Japan...

Ok lets flip that little scene.. I am out ridding around in my boat doing what ever you do when you ride around in a boat, when a ruffer raft flying a black flag aproaches. 2 people jump onto my boat from the raft, and hand me a letter written in German...

Yeah it would be swim time for them idiots.. Now the goverments from 2 different countries have ot get involved ot return the peace pipe overloaded retards.. I would sit them in a jail cell untill they paid for the return of them.

:laugh: Fish BAIT for sure !

These types of people defy the term of looking forward to Old Age :rofl:

It has always amazed me how some people can DEMAND THEIR ways on others. When the OTHERS are NOT doing anything illegal :rulez:

and yet you were "entertained" enough to keep watching it. I'd say mission accomplished :D

They don't care if they are legal or not, they are just trying to stir up whatever trouble they can in order to keep them from fishing - Like you say, toss them overboard.

My wife was interested to see what the show was about. The other day they ran all of the episodes that had aired so far and we watched all of them. I went to a movie with my brother and they showed a preview of the show. The hippies were geting shot at by someone on the whaling ship. My brother, who was an Army sniper, said hell ya, I want a job shooting hippies. I thought he was just being nuts. After seeing the show though I would shoot them too. Especially that piece of a captain running the ship. If they boarded my ship they not only would be thrown overboard, they would have a bullet in their skulls as well. No questions asked.

greenpeace has been on that tact for a lot of years... just finally on tv is all

.....Ok lets flip that little scene.. I am out ridding around in my boat doing what ever you do when you ride around in a boat, when a ruffer raft flying a black flag aproaches. 2 people jump onto my boat from the raft, and hand me a letter written in German...

BANG BANG......problem solved.....

Why are these people not employed? They need somthing to pass the time other than poking their noses where they do not belong. Yeah... shoot-em.:laugh:

The captain is a real JackA$$ too! Looks like an older Captain Kangaroo!

Kangaroo.jpg

Cap.jpg

The captain is a real JackA$$ too! Looks like an older Captain Kangaroo!

Don't insult Captain Kangaroo like that...Bob Keeshan was a war hero (believe it or not); Actor Lee Marvin, also a war hero, in an interview was once asked who the bravest man he knew was, and he answered "Bob Keeshan". do an internet search on it.

Back