Whaddya think?

Purple1300

Registered
I'm hoping to get her back together this week! I decided since I don't take any passengers, I'd take the left bracket off becuase it's of no use without an exhaust pipe to hold on to, and shave the foot rest off the right side and paint it black. My new license plate relocator is going here. I hope it looks decent! I'm just trying to conform to the new license plate laws.

Bracket1.JPG

I think that'll look good.

As for license plate laws, it depends on where you live, and how much of an azzhat the cop who pulls yuo over wants to be. I never got bothered about my plate being mounted sideways off the swingarm.

I think that'll look good.  

As for license plate laws, it depends on where you live, and how much of an azzhat the cop who pulls yuo over wants to be.  I never got bothered about my plate being mounted sideways off the swingarm.
I agree...  I have been pulled over about 8 times in FL, plus a few more times in GA, and even NC (no tickets for on any of these stops) and they never mentioned a thing about my plate being mounting vertially.  I don't even run lights on it.  The only things I had was a TN LEO gave me a warning...

DSC03206.jpg

Now I jixed myself and I am going to get a ticket...

Well try not to go TOO fast past the popo! I have mine on the swingarm right now too but I saw someone who made one to fit on top of his exhaust pipe and thought that would look neat. My chief does some great welding work so I just hope it doesn't look too weird. I'm going to assemble it tomorrow and see how it looks. Of course I can get a better idea when it's all back together. The only thing I have to do now is get a light. I saw some LED screws that point at a 45 degree angle but they want $20 for two. If it doesn't look right... well, I'll just leave the other one on and the bracket will look even better!

Well try not to go TOO fast past the popo! I have mine on the swingarm right now too but I saw someone who made one to fit on top of his exhaust pipe and thought that would look neat. My chief does some great welding work so I just hope it doesn't look too weird. I'm going to assemble it tomorrow and see how it looks. Of course I can get a better idea when it's all back together. The only thing I have to do now is get a light. I saw some LED screws that point at a 45 degree angle but they want $20 for two. If it doesn't look right... well, I'll just leave the other one on and the bracket will look even better!
I will throw two of those lightenbolts in the box... I never ended up using them...

You are just getting lucky left and right...

Back