Whac-A-Mole/Demon

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
Have you ever played, I played EVERY day for 11 years working as a District Technical Manager for Showbiz Pizza, then Chuck E. Cheese.

I actually met the inventor , Aaron Fechter of Creative Engineering, Inc.
Aaron also invented, and was the voice of some characters, of the The Rock-afire Explosion Band (Billy Bob, Looney Bird, etc.)
The Rock-afire Explosion Link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rock-afire_Explosion

I win every time at the carnival:laugh:

Have you ever played? Was it Whac-A-Mole or Demon?

Wikipedia Link:

Whac-A-Mole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

800px-Whackamole.jpg

Last edited:
I always wanted to produce a variation that you could put pics of people that you dislike (like your boss), on each of the heads, and whenever you are stressed,... go at it!

Last edited:
The Wife and I took our son to Chuck E. Cheese a couple of weeks ago and we played the hell out of some whack a mole. It was funny though for some reason they were not moles to her there were boss and damn it if she did not win every time :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Wife and I took our son to Chuck E. Cheese a couple of weeks ago and we played the hell out of some whack a mole. It was funny though for some reason they were not moles to her there were boss and damn it if she did not win every time :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes, they were my boss! I call the man "Satan" but hubby calls him a prison beotch! :laugh: :laugh:

We used to team up on thise little creatures, each kid had one mole to deal with. Oh yeah, we dominated!:laugh:

Back