Wet weather gear

Adam Philip

Registered
Well its winter here in Australia at the moment, and I'm in the market for new wet weather gear.

I have a one piece dry rider suit that is unlined and a ***** to get on and off without help, which is usually the case when you are out riding and it begins to rain.

Any suggestions on a one piece suit, preferably lined that I can get on and off by myself and packs up small enough that it can fit under a seat or in a small bag? And keeps you dry of course.

Thanks guys for your help.

Well its winter here in Australia at the moment, and I'm in the market for new wet weather gear.

I have a one piece dry rider suit that is unlined and a ***** to get on and off without help, which is usually the case when you are out riding and it begins to rain.

Any suggestions on a one piece suit, preferably lined that I can get on and off by myself and packs up small enough that it can fit under a seat or in a small bag? And keeps you dry of course.

Thanks guys for your help.

Frog toggs work great for me and comes in a small soft bag

I swear by the 2-piece GORETEX units issued by the US military

I have both of these types of suits and each work well. I wear the desert version of the one kromdom recommended though as it is much lighter in color and easier to see. The FroggTogg suit I have is dark with reflective piping on it. I keep that in the hump of the bike all the time now.

Bought the FroggTogg from Cycle Gear on sale plus a 10% military discount a while back.

Back