wet setup Q???

SxLxAxVxExN

Registered
Hi all
I have a wet kit from NOS that I plan on putting on the bike.. but I have a few questions before the install so if you can help that would be greatly appreciated..

1st concern is how big of a shot can a stock motor handle?
2nd.. Does the timing have to be retarded at all?
3rd how can I run two maps with my pc3?

I think these are my main concerns for now. I plan on dyno tuning her once the kit is installed. thanks in advance for all the help

Hi all
I have a wet kit from NOS that I plan on putting on the bike.. but I have a few questions before the install so if you can help that would be greatly appreciated..

1st concern is  how big of a shot can a stock motor handle?
3rd  how can I run two maps with my pc3?

I think these are my main concerns for now.  I plan on dyno tuning her once the kit is installed. thanks in advance for all the help
1. depends on what fuel and plugs that you run.
2. Depends on how much you spray
3. Cant be done

Yes I have the usb pc3, and What fuel should i run with the nitrous and what plugs? Plugs are still stock since I bought the bike new last year.
I've been reading thru some other posts but the more info I get the better off i will be down the road.

thanks

plugs are an 9s instead of 10s I believe . PM Goldenchild he's a NOS pro.

Of course Gixxer and Chevelle know what they are talking about too.
bowdown.gif

PM Goldenchild he probly has them in his shop . He's a sponcer here on the board.

U dont map a wet kit,only a dry n20 set up,Run good gas,good plugs,and If u get up in the 80-100 shot range u will have to pull some timing out of the bike
winkold.gif
Now before u go tapping that head check out a guy he is a non supporter on this site, but how else am I gonna let u no,Search for coopers performance, if u cant fid it here check on pcychobike.com, he has billit pices that go inbetween ur thottlebodies and ur injectors
laugh.gif
This way u have no los of air flow in the intake ports.

what happened with the turbo you were gonna have custom built?

wet nitrous system is completely independant to the bikes fuel system. No change in map needed. You will need an igntion box or something to pull some timming. Colder plugs with less gap is needed. You can juice it to around 280 total. after that you'll have to start looking at rods, pistons, lower CR, etc

The wet shot was last week....the custom turbo is this week...

I can't wait until next week.

Hi all

1st concern is  how big of a shot can a stock motor handle?
3rd  how can I run two maps with my pc3?

I think these are my main concerns for now.  I plan on dyno tuning her once the kit is installed. thanks in advance for all the help
1. 50hp somewhat reliably
2. Yes, 8 degrees minimum to be safe from detonation, EFIR-13
3. Yes, only if you add a hub

Funny funny.
I still have the nitrous kit but the bike IS at a shop and should be done within the next few weeks.
Anyone want the nitrous? I'll sell it cheap

Back