Wet Nitrous Fuel Tap Help.

Fredfred

Registered
Hello everyone i have decided to install a wet kit on my gen 1 busa. Ive installed nitrous on a car before where i tapped the fuel feed from the fuel filter banjo bolt. My question is can i purchase a fuel rail tee for the busa and get fuel from there or will it cause lean conditions. Do i instead have to get an external fuel pump and tap into the fuel tank because thats much more a pain in the ass than just tapping the fuel rail....thanks for all your help i greatly appreciate it and im sorry if this topic has been covered but i searched and found very little info.

So is that a yes? I read that thread but i think he was doing something different than what im looking for. I just want to know if i can safetly pull fuel from a fuel rail T, because i know you had to tap the fuel feed line on my honda you couldnt tap the rail. Thanks

Okay so it looks like i have to run the second pump. I drew this diagram of the entire setup and want to make sure u guys agree with it, if it is correct it should beable to help other people with the same problem. Thanks for everyones help let me know if anything in the diagram is wrong

20160623_091339.jpg

I DRILLED MY TANK AND INSTALLED A 3/8 NIPPLE WITH A NUT IN THE TANK AND USED URATHANE WASHERS AND TREAD SEALANT. MY PUMP IS A VERY QUIET NOS PUMP. $100 BUCKS BUT WORKS GREAT. NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH LEAKS AND THE NIPPLE HAS BEEN IN THERE FOR A BOUT 8 YEARS. JUST NOW STARTED USING IT AGAIN.

Back