Wet Kits

Gixx1300R

Registered
Just wanted to post pics of some Wet kits. This is not to slam anyone's setup but it is to show the diversity in ways to install them.

Picture292.jpg

GSXR_Nozzles_001.jpg

DSC01271.jpg

DSC01272.jpg

P1010109.jpg

P1010110.jpg

:thumbsup: Looks good. :beerchug:

Man that is a lot of tubes running around.. Looks like the bike is being assimilated.. :laugh:

thanks, also do u have any pics of your wet spary bar installed in a busa air box

Last edited:
The last one seems to be a lit "dangerous" to me

I never would place a nut (or any other part that may get loose)inside the velocity stacks.

If this would ever loosen and fall inside :please:pray

Think wont even be save with treadlock

I like the soft plume nozzles in the second picture. They have a nice spray pattern. People seem to forget that the spray pattern is very important to mix the nitrous and fuel. I don't like the spray bar but that is just me.

I like the soft plume nozzles in the second picture. They have a nice spray pattern. People seem to forget that the spray pattern is very important to mix the nitrous and fuel. I don't like the spray bar but that is just me.

Don't say nothing bad about spraybars here man, you will get jumped on quick!:rofl:

nick,what do you think of the system that is on rich's bike that he posted for me,it is a kind of "secret" system that not alot of people know of the manufactuer.He was kind enough to post those pictures for me because i asked him to,i seen the system at the first ama race in valdosta.pm me if you do not want to comment on the public forum.

nick,what do you think of the system that is on rich's bike that he posted for me,it is a kind of "secret" system that not alot of people know of the manufactuer.He was kind enough to post those pictures for me because i asked him to,i seen the system at the first ama race in valdosta.pm me if you do not want to comment on the public forum.

I have not seen the pics. Post a link to the thread

Back