Wet grass+new busa= not good

Mason357

Registered
Laid down my brand new 2011 busa. Went in some wet grass hit the brakes too hard and down I went. Scrached up the left side from rocks. Moral wet grass+not knowing the bike well= not good.

busa wreck1.JPG

busa wreck2.JPG

busa wreck3.JPG

busa wreck4.JPG

busa wreck5.JPG

sorry to hear that and hope your ok, but busa's are not intended for grass or other off road use:whistle:

Glad you were not hurt. Sorry about the scratches. Maybe most will buff out...:whistle: maybe.

DAYUM ??? Free advice it's worth what you paid for it : Clean it up and ride it.

Whats your age and size

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Started this thread cause saleman said I'm the youngest and smallest person he's ever seen to have a busa. I'm 22 and 5'3" 107 lbs

there wasnt a hope in h3ll you where going to save that one.... sorry to hear

Dang lots of lay downs on the board today. Glad your okay. Plastics aren't cheep but get oem from justin from honda east.
Posted via Mobile Device

sorry to hear that and hope your ok, but busa's are not intended for grass or other off road use:whistle:

:laugh:

On the inaugural ride of the motorcycle club in the small town I used to live in, we went on a great ride through the mountains, and ended with ~15 miles of fawkin rough/rocky dirt road (I wanted to slap the guy that planned THAT!). I was on the busa, there were a couple cruisers, and 1 dirtbike... Niouriki (my blue/gold '08) did just fine!

:whistle:

Whats your age and size

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Started this thread cause saleman said I'm the youngest and smallest person he's ever seen to have a busa. I'm 22 and 5'3" 107 lbs

there wasnt a hope in h3ll you where going to save that one.... sorry to hear

Really getting tired of the young and stupid thing. Going 5 mph pulling into a driveway what's stupid bout that? Ride a Ninja 250 and then switch to the busa notice the brakes are alot more powerful. When you can prove that someone is being stupid then you can comment on it. Sorry for the rant guys but, it gets on your nerves after awhile.

In trekfuels defense experience and size mean allot with this bike. A 6' guy who weiighs 300+ can not only get his feet down but has a better chance with his weight and strength to hold the bike up when its falling. Also u could have been going 2mph and we still would have questioned it. Im not a tall guy and before i lowered mine i nearly dropped it at every stopsign with any gravel. I feel ur pain, just dont get discourage fix the bike and be safe, its worth taking some jokes about ur size to be able to ride one of the best bikes ever built.

Stuff happens. As long as your not hurt, lessoned learned be weary of wet leaves. Glad your Ok.

Back