West Meets East

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
I was thinking of starting a new thread entitled: Name That Hoon! (:laugh:), but have apparently decided against it.

:rofl:

Here's me & Zukracer back in Oct '09 during his roll-out to the correct time zone.:poke:

:beerchug:

Uh-huh...just one big happy .oRg family.

18OCT09.jpg

We definitely need to see more of the West meets East happenings. If I can get a trailer together in time (:please:), I'll be doing my part by making it all the way to the Stampede.

YeeeHaaw! :oldcool:

Anyone east of Lake Tahoe is an Eastener to me except maybe RayDog ... :laugh:

Stampede-2009 049b.JPG

Scar, you are correct in that this is one big happy family! Can't wait to go riding with you and the rest of the hoons that call So Cal home!! Scar you need to get something put together.

Scar, you are correct in that this is one big happy family! Can't wait to go riding with you and the rest of the hoons that call So Cal home!! Scar you need to get something put together.

I'm leaving Friday at noon, ya Hoon! Gonna go spend the weekend in Cali...

Monday is a holiday, so mondo-beyondo...I'm ridin'!

I needa haircut :laugh: That was a fun trip, little hectic flying into LAX, driving through what you guys call traffic :whistle: to SD and then of course the fun where your town decides to close not a lane but an entire interstate :banghead: :rofl:

As far as timezone.... man I'm in so many different ones in a week, trust me, one is not really any better than another.... well except being in GMT and thats only cuz the scenery is so much nicer :laugh:

Back