West Coast Seven

Projekt

Registered
Just pick it up last night for a song... Once you drive a big Seven you will understand what everybody talks about when they praise BMW as the ultimate driving machine. And.. I was inches from buying a CTS-V instead! This has near the performance with exceptional refinement.

WestCoastSeven 001 50%.jpg

WestCoastSeven 002 50%.jpg

WestCoastSeven 003 50%.jpg

WestCoastSeven 004 50%.jpg

WestCoastSeven 005 50%.jpg

WestCoastSeven 007 50%.jpg

WestCoastSeven 011 50%.jpg

WestCoastSeven 012 50%.jpg

Believe it or not they are very affordable and even better on the private party for sale by owner market. Look into it.

It would be a nice grocery getter and room for my growing boys. My Mustang is pretty much just for me; they barely fit in it anymore :laugh:

I constantly eye the BMWs; very nice cars :thumbsup:

The seven series is a nice car, but even since I owned an Audi S4 I have been an Audi guy. Give me a nice S8 and I would be very happy.

2012_audi_s8-2.jpg

The seven series is a nice car, but even since I owned an Audi S4 I have been an Audi guy. Give me a nice S8 and I would be very happy.

2012_audi_s8-2.jpg

Shoot.. Who wouldn't be happy in a NICE S8.. Which one isn't nice? I'll take an RS-6 Avant thank you and this car can just be my mother's church and grocery car.. Ever since I saw Ronin and more recently Taken, I have been ahem erect-ly vigilant for a Big Baller Audi...

sweet:cheerleader: congrats sir! I'm obssesed with BMW! I wish I could afford a new X5 or the M5

I must say I have never been a car guy. To me they are nothing more than a way to get from a to b. I do like corvettes and I love old muscle cars but can't see making payments on one. Funny just never caught that bug. But I can appreciate fine metal and the BMW and Audis are pretty crazy cars.:thumbsup:

Back