Wesley boy the man is after you

Looks like he has at least 20 million worth of problems. Uncle Sam will get his and the lawyers will get theirs. Wesley may get some time as well...

Geeez ! Forged passports and no taxes paid for 6 years !
laugh.gif
Vampires can't touch him but the IRS will take his azz down .
wink.gif

That Sucks.... My Dad pretty much got taken down the same way...

Long sordid story, belive he owed over $500K at one point. Scary Stuff. Took him a good 10 years to get it straightened out.

Then he fuggin pays cash for a home in Colorado, retires and calls it good...
beerchug.gif

So it'll work out for "poor Ole' Wesley" too, hell he's obviously got money enough to pay for the attorneys.

(basscrazy @ Oct. 18 2006,04:36) Looks like he has at least 20 million worth of problems.  Uncle Sam will get his and the lawyers will get theirs.  Wesley may get some time as well...
Right about that..
He'll end up like MC Hammer (broke and back in church) if he doesn't play his cards right..
Dude is probably hiding undercover like a crackhead in Detroit..

seems he just wanted to keep it all. not share in the wealth with the irs and we all know that's not a good thing. i guess he was living under the quote "greed is good" will he get time ? no

(Projekt @ Oct. 18 2006,10:05) Waz up Jeremy? Prig you say? How homie?
When I lived in LA he would frequent the same bars and underground hip hop spots that I did. He was always a complete ass, the whole "I'm a famous star, you better worship me" stuff. There were bigger stars with more loot than him in and out of those places, he was the only one that acted like a d!ckhead. Maybe it was the Napoleon complex, I dunno.........

Kinda like why I think Chuck Norris is POS... Tries to have his "producer" TELL me and a couple of buddies that "You have to leave and stop shooting here." No kidding... In a National forest where we have every right to be....

They were shootnig an episode of that pathetic Walker Show in Colorado and instead of asking us to keep it down cause they are filming down the way a mile or so we get "TOLD TO LEAVE" by some fuggin guy?

ROTFL I don't think so... "This is my backyard, why don't you go fug yourself."

A little while later, Sheriff and couple of State Troopers Show up... They ORDER us to leave as well...
super.gif
Problem was we hadn't broken ANY laws, there's three of us with all manner of long arms and sidearms and we are well within our rights and following all the rules for shooting in the National Forest...

Politely told the Officers "we'll be done in an Hour or so". And went hiking back to our shooting spot.

Pretty Pathetic. But at least we cost the Scumbags an afternoon of filming. We were relentless after this... Constant gunfire...
smile.gif
guns.gif

Fame and Money goes straight to some peoples heads and they forget that they really aren't THAT important...

I have met many celebrities and it never ceases to amaze me how self-important some of them are. As if money makes you special..........

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 18 2006,13:23) I have met many celebrities and it never ceases to amaze me how self-important some of them are. As if money makes you special..........
You know in a way you cannot blame them. I mean if suddenly you wake up and money no longer has any meaning to you? I mean you can truly go do whatever, whenever?

To be Truly Free, and have millions of people telling you how marvelous and sexy and fantastic you are?

Our society has become nothing but a chase the Carrot, "try" to look wealthy and Important, and a "try to Impress someone" culture that it's no surprise that those that achieve quick fame and fortune go right to hell personality wise.

Everyone is worshiping, eventually your going to start feeling like the king!

You even see it when someone gets a promotion and becomes a measly middle manager somewhere... Heads get big and Self-importance rises... Can you imagine how massive and Self-important most of the hollywood/Music Industry think they are? It's almost incomprehensible.

It's Creepy... Then they start telling the "Common Folks" how to vote, how to think. Cause suddenly they are SO ENLIGHTENED!!! It's interesting to watch, in a Car wreck sort of way.

Someone from Old Money Needs to set up a School for the Newly Monied. Help them Pull their heads outta their asses, sit back and enjoy the ride.

(Revlis @ Oct. 18 2006,14:05)
It's Creepy...  Then they start telling the "Common Folks" how to vote, how to think.  Cause suddenly they are SO ENLIGHTENED!!!   It's interesting to watch, in a Car wreck sort of way.  

Someone from Old Money Needs to set up a School for the Newly Monied.  Help them Pull their heads outta their asses, sit back and enjoy the ride.

I would say that someone that is progressively self-made needs to write that book instead of those priviledged multi-generational "OLD MONEY" Phukkers... Maybe a guy like George Soros and other modern philanthropists would do well to show wealth and selflessness can go hand in hand.

Back