We're multiplying...

Brock2679

Registered
Good afternoon all. My name is Dan and I just picked up my first Busa yesterday. Wanted one since back in '03 when I ended up getting a TL1000R instead. Loved that bike and had it for 8 years. Went to the cruiser world about a year ago and bought a 2011 Yamaha Raider S. With 1900cc's that thing was no slouch. Depending on how you want to look at it, I had some bad luck and it was recently stolen. This did however afford me the opportunity to take advantage of the 0% APR and I finally got my Hayabusa. I'm like a friggen kid at Christmas right now though. I got to ride it about 5 miles home from the dealership yesterday and I had to put it away to go to a shindig. And I am working a 48 hour shift now so I wont get to ride it again till Monday. To top it off, it is supposed to be pouring Monday. So I am impatiently waiting. Looking forward to learning more about this awesome machine here. I have been on plenty of forums, so I already know "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION".

Busa1.jpg

Dude you are a pro...

1) Been riding for years
2) Researched and have been longing for a busa
3) You found the search button
4) You posted a pic...

How long have you been lurking?

Welcome!

Cap

Thanks! HAHA! I had another sportbike before the TL but didnt want to mention a Kawi in here. :poke: Just started lurking here yesterday morning before I decided to go to the dealership and drop the hammer on my new love.

Dude you are a pro...

1) Been riding for years
2) Researched and have been longing for a busa
3) You found the search button
4) You posted a pic...

How long have you been lurking?

Welcome!

Cap

Welcome to the board. I love your bike but I just wanted to let you know that the orange/black is the fastest color

Back