Were back, kinda

wink.gif

cool.gif
Good job Capt!! Robb

Hey Cap,

Man, I had a major withdrawal syndrome, not being able to get my daily fix. I really miss the site and everyone out there. Nice to have the familiar falcon on my screen. Thanks for all the hard work, Cap.

Hey Cap!!!

Thanks for all the hard work you put into getting us back together again!! I was trippin off of not being able to holler at some of the folks here that have become like family....

i don't care about post #'s missing, or changing my name (slightly) or starting from scratch... it's just cool to be able to HOLLA at my buddies again....

Cap, you get the Hawaii pictures i couldn't post!!
wink.gif

smooches to all my friends!!!!

LoBusa (no hypen)

is it every 25 posts that starts a new page?

just curious and saw the oppurtunity to test my theory.
javelik.gif

Wow, am I glad to be back, did I ever miss you guys!!!!
I was worried that I coulnd't get back on the site!!
sad.gif

But I'm here. I like the new site!!
Busachick

HEY,
How come my profile says that I'm new?? I've posted at least 150 times!!! What's with that??
rock.gif
rock.gif

Does this mean I need to start over?? Has this happened to anyone else??
Busachick
1zhelp.gif
1zhelp.gif
1zhelp.gif

rock.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

Hi Captain..I see some of our members got their post numbers back..I think i had just passed 350..Yoda here..hehe!
It's Ok that what happend....is not life threatning by any means..Just glad that YOU provide this great site for us all..
sincerly...Thank you.
biggrin.gif

Ok maybe not 150 times, but I posted alot
down.gif

How can I retrieve them? Can someone tell me how.
Thanks.
Busachick
Hey chic-a-dee..

newer members posts were lost during the crash.

Captian is putting your posts back if you desire.. try posting

The admins will probably notice that, and fix your posts back to pre-crash days.

golly.. what would you do with out me around to point you in the right direction?

If you go here there is a link that I reposted here for Dustman.  It is a list of stats from before the great crash of 2002.  Just post your number and it should be fixed when they get a chance.

Back