we're ALMOST finished with the bags...

CorbinSaddles

Donating Member
Registered
...and the only bits we're missing are the small gfx that will go on the sides of the bags

:thumbsup:

- Michael

sh8bag_191.jpg

sh8bag_192.jpg

sh8bag_356.jpg

sh8bag_352.jpg

Last edited:
I like those... functionally. Very clean lines.

On the lighter side, looking at the bike from the back it reminds me of a squirl with acorns stuffed in his cheeks.

:whistle:

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Wat's up with the installation, old lights off, wiring to new lights?

Very nice, Do you have them to match every color? I have the blue busa. Are they quick release and what is the cost of the set up? When will they be ready to buy? Very nice job again, Doug

Busa.jpg

On the lighter side, looking at the bike from the back it reminds me of a squirl with acorns stuffed in his cheeks.

Cheeks??? Think you are looking at the wrong end....lol

By the way..... great job on the bags...

Last edited by a moderator:
NOT MUCH A BAGS BUT THESE ARE PROLLY THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN . GREAT WORK FELLOWS , WHAT'S THE $$$$$ AMOUNT FOR A SET ?:thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You know what though? I could see myself rocking these bags. I've never been one about adding saddles onto the Busa. But damn! If they come off & go on very easily. Might just have to consider them. Will be looking forward to seeing the completed look.

The color match along with the black front fascia, offset each other nicely. Wonder what the dilly will be for fitment w/ aftermarket exhaust? :whistle:

Back