Went to the track 3-7-03

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Me and Whoa went to the track last nite...Had a blast...First time in a while we've had the opportunity to hang out...Ran about 16 times...Whoa ran some 6.6's best I could do were 6.9's...Track was slick...Just getting prepared... :muscle:

sounds like fun!
muscleshow.gif

Listened to a few pointers and time went down to 6.71...60ft times dropped also...A few more trips and I may break 6.6...
muscle.gif

BTW, where is WHOA??? Don't tell me you all done gone and ran him away from the board. Usually we promote joining the board. This has got to be a first. From now on until further notice, Stunnah, you are hereby officially on punishment. Your sentence will be handed down at a later date.
confused.gif
grim.gif
grim.gif
firedevil.gif

Brian

grim.gif

BTW, where is WHOA???  Don't tell me you all done gone and ran him away from the board.  Usually we promote joining the board.  This has got to be a first.  From now on until further notice, Stunnah, you are hereby officially on punishment.  Your sentence will be handed down at a later date.  
confused.gif

grim.gif

grim.gif

firedevil.gif

Brian
Brah Whoa has a full time job and a part time janitorial service...His work is picking up...It's hard for him to find any free time...So when he's not working he's sleeping...

grim.gif

Went to the track the other nite...At least I'm consistent...Ran 6.8's worst was a 7.1 somthing...That was the first run and I hadn't been at the track in a while...Made some tactical error's on that run...I still had a blast!!!

stunnah you may have listed your mods in the past. if you would please what have you done to the ride or do I have to just bow down and pay homage

stunnah I saw your mods on another post and your size. You are doing good. you can't break the laws of physics. i hope you clip off a few tenths of seconds

Back