Went to local Mts...................Cool cars and one motorcycle

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
I went to the local mountains and stopped to take some pics in Idyllwild.
These cars were beautiful.

Oh and the last shot of the motorcycle

Does anyone know this guy? I think he is a member of the Org.
He was elusive and camera shy so it was hard to get a shot of him.:laugh:

Enjoy the pics
Bubba

IMG_7750.JPG

IMG_7751.JPG

IMG_7752.JPG

IMG_7753.JPG

IMG_7754.JPG

IMG_7755.JPG

IMG_7756.JPG

IMG_7757.JPG

IMG_7724 TST.jpg

I went to the local mountains and stopped to take some pics in Idyllwild.
These cars were beautiful.

Oh and the last shot of the motorcycle

He was elusive and camera shy so it was hard to get a shot of him.:laugh:

Enjoy the pics
Bubba

Cobra Killer???

He was elusive and camera shy so it was hard to get a shot of him.

Judging from the Busa front fender...I would guess it was Scar.

RSD.

Great pix Bubba!

That bike looks insanely familiar...for instance, it looks like some hoon who is often seen spanking the local asphalt.

:laugh:

Great stuff, Bubba, as usual...thanks for coming down to ride with us, again. The rides are always better when you're here.

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Cobra Killer :thumbsup: Love the Cobras. Do you know if they were kits. The 427 Cobra is an awesome vehicle.

Cobra Killer :thumbsup: Love the Cobras. Do you know if they were kits. The 427 Cobra is an awesome vehicle.

I hope they were originals, because they were so perfect and they were going to a show. But it is hard to tell from the pics and they went by quickly.
Bubba

Great pix Bubba!

That bike looks insanely familiar...for instance, it looks like some hoon who is often seen spanking the local asphalt.

:laugh:

Great stuff, Bubba, as usual...thanks for coming down to ride with us, again. The rides are always better when you're here.

:beerchug:

Thanks Brother,
I had a grand time and, as always, learned a bunch on that ride about the twisties and me.
That was the shot of the day too.
Thanks all
Bubba

Ill bet ya a Busa the were replica's. Not bashin em, there are nice, just hate it when their owners say "look at my cobra". Ill look around and say, "I give up, where did ya hide it?"

Ill bet ya a Busa the were replica's. Not bashin em, there are nice, just hate it when their owners say "look at my cobra". Ill look around and say, "I give up, where did ya hide it?"

I know, and I hate when someone puts a Porsche body on a VW frame and says Hey look what I can do.

I owned a '62 356b coupe for 35 years and it was bone stock.
Thanks
Bubba

Back