Went To Devil's Staircase Sunday (Pics)

War Bird 13

Registered
Went to MORE races on Sunday (LOL)...The Devil's Staircase Hill Climbs...THESE CATS ARE NUTS...supercharged Nitro and Alcohol Burnin WAAAAAAAAAY Extended DirtBikes...Logging Chains...and whatever else they can get on these bikes to get up this CRAZY hill as fast as they can...Fun to WATCH but:duh:...Enjoy...The Bird!

HPIM2174.jpg

HPIM2175.jpg

HPIM2176.jpg

HPIM2177.jpg

HPIM2178.jpg

HPIM2179.jpg

HPIM2180.jpg

HPIM2181.jpg

HPIM2182.jpg

HPIM2183.jpg

Chains wow thats nuts. That would pick up one on the those big rocks and throw it at someone I would think.:laugh:

Chains wow thats nuts. That would pick up one on the those big rocks and throw it at someone I would think.:laugh:

You have NO idea how crazy this was...one bike went THRU the crowd up close to the top ( NO ONE was injured thank god)...and those ummmm "smart "people watching RIGHT BEHIND that little backstop were pelted all day with rocks and mud clods as big as softballs..but they were lovin' it...usually there are a few serious head injuries to fans back there (notice the meat wagon located right in that area)...:banghead::whistle::please:..but i didn't notice any this year

Put some Spikes on those tires :laugh:

there were some guys with spikes...and the guy in the last 2 pics "roosted" me with dirt just after i took those pics...he was getting sideways in the second to last pic...and well...u can see what happened to him in the last pic

Back