went to cycle riders in orland florida

dantheta2man

Registered
Ok so jus like the title says I went there to either try to see how much my wheels would cost to powdercoat them or possibly buy after market rims with tires and they said it will cost me 2,400 for just the rims??? I was like WTF!!!!! is this normal guys?
rock.gif
I mean i know for a car it can cost that much because it is for rims but why is it so expensive on bikes?
rock.gif
?
They also told me not to look on ebay cause i can be buying some one elses problem or the wrong size rim...

Do you guys have any suggestions??? or a web site that is trusable and buy some decent rims???
any opinion or info would be gladly appreciated.

rock.gif

Dude, but a powdercoat gun, a used sandblast booth and an old used oven. Total cost...$700 and then you can powdercoat the world!!!

lmao....its because it is cycle riders.....of orlando....there is a busa shop right down the street and i am sure he could hook you up...

(adamnflorida @ Jul. 29 2007,19:27) lmao....its because it is cycle riders.....of orlando....there is a busa shop right down the street and i am sure he could hook you up...
really??? is it possible if you can give me the info on were the shop is located or the name of the shop???

Thats WAY too much . There is a place here that does them for $75.00 a wheel unless you want powder coated chrome .

aftermarkets are nice, but your gonna pay. Powder coat/chrome your stock rims and save the cash for other mods

Back