Went racing for the first time this year and won two classes!

Fast08

Registered
Well went racing this weekend for the first time of the year and notched two wins. one in Street et and one in the 10.90 index on the pro tree . in street et I went 10.41 on a 10.39 with an .015 Light and in the 10.90 class I went an 11.00 all over the brakes with an .079 light. so far another good season started!

I got a 10.49 my 1st night drag racing my bike. I take it this is a good time?

Well not really for me. I went a 9.440 foot shifting the night before the race. and I'm swb and weigh 200 lbs. I was leaving soft and short shifting for race day. my normal 60 ft is 1.55 or so and on race day I was going 1.77 to 1.80's I don't run all out on race day!

ya know i have to get on my brakes alot too, but i get pist when people call me a sandbagger, i run pretty consistant but when i run people that dont run on thier dial in i get a good lead and hit the brakes just to make sure that its not me that brakes out!! lol point is just because you are on your brakes at the end dont mean you are sandbaggin...

ya know i have to get on my brakes alot too, but i get pist when people call me a sandbagger, i run pretty consistant but when i run people that dont run on thier dial in i get a good lead and hit the brakes just to make sure that its not me that brakes out!! lol point is just because you are on your brakes at the end dont mean you are sandbaggin...

Notice I put a 'smiley' there.
I know no matter what its difficult to hit your number and not go under, braking or not...:beerchug:

Just a joke and not meant to be serious...:bowdown:

Back