Went out today for a short ride

cool.gif

NJ.....had a problem with the swingarm......slightly flawed and so it was sent back and waiting for the new one to arrive....should have it on by next week if everything goes to plan....

Yes good job...I am still working on my mods from Christmas, hopefully will be done soon. Those are kinda cool mirrors. Where did you get those? Good job. I will get some pics together once I get mine all together.

DUDE!!! You gotta start using smaller photos in your sig man... IT's a bit overboard... FREAKING HUGE!!!!
laugh.gif

Cool pics though.

i just got really pissed off really quickly looking at this.
Hey bro,
I decided way down the road to let them go, you never inquired anymore about them, and the fact of the matter was I have the right to sale or not to sale. Sorry that it was an inconvience to you, but you have no idea how many times Ive taken my plastics off. Chaulk it up as a learning experience on how to take off your plastics. Understand Camaro I didn't sell them from out and under you, at that time I decided not to sell. This transaction once again came later down the road.....have a good one bro, take a chill and if you want a set of plastics done I told you before I would paint a set up for you.....didn't I
biggrin.gif

i didnt inquire bout them because you said you changed your mind and wanted to keep them... i had everything in a box ready to go when you changed your mind on me. whatever man...

Back