went out for a pint of milk...

I guess that's the difference between a girlfriend and a wife. If I did that I may need a good attorney when I got home.

Nice ride! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: nice.
i have a 91 Dyna Sturgis 6"bent back risers, 16" apes, screamin eagle barfed all over it. i like the apes. but im 6'7" and i like my mufflers.
still love my busa! just a different animal.

:poke:still have the busa??

If she's a smart girlfriend she'll boot your ars to the curb for bringing home something that doesn't say SUZUKI on the side. :laugh:

:wtf: is he still here
Ummm...yep, and back at it. Now he has owned a CBR125 as well. That kid will have a fleet of Ducs before he's 20! :laugh:

Wait....it gets better....remember he OWNS a Busa, BKing and his terd scooter....
Look what's posted on his Youtube page, just a week ago.

owens10101
December 24, 2009

It used to be a 70cc bike, but now its just a 50cc as the kit messed the bike up and made it unreliable... On the redline it will do 52mph... but if i keep it going i can get 55mph out of it... i...
It used to be a 70cc bike, but now its just a 50cc as the kit messed the bike up and made it unreliable...

On the redline it will do 52mph... but if i keep it going i can get 55mph out of it...

it used to do 65mph at 14,000 rpm, but never could get it started, been in 7 mechanics hands costing £4,000 incuding bike, insurence, and getting it repared every week...

KEEP it standad if you want it to be good :)

Subscribe! as i'll have a haybusa in 7months!!!, vids coming from that too :)...

Last edited:
Back