Went for a ride today...

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
Georgiabusa_05 and I hit the Skyway this morning with the new Gold Wings. You guys know that TwoBrothersBusa recently got one of these, and that got the two of us thinking... Man, these things are nice. Our local Honda store had a great deal going on them too. The black shows every little spec of dust, so I guess it's time to stock up on Honda polish. :thumbsup:

Gold Wings.jpg

Ya'll really need to stop flashing those Wings around.I like them too much.Trying to stay clear of them :laugh:

Very nice! I recently inherited my dad's 2000 Goldwing and I'm loving the comfort and change of pace it provides (As well as all of the storage!) I'm jealous of the modern 1800 variety... should I upgrade? :)

So are you informing us that both of you bought Goldwings too? Daniel where is your 14?

Is it my imagination or are there more wings and 14's than hayabusas on the site nowadays:whistle:. Kind of jealous, love the skyway. 2 great looking bikes:thumbsup:

Well... Tim and I had our flame suits on and everything. We figured you all would light us up over this one. :laugh:

So the blue one belongs to TwoBrothersBusa, and the black one belongs to Tiller's dad. I did test ride one last week though. I've always referred to them as a Cadillac on two wheels, and it's absolutely true. They are NICE. It's no competitor for a sport bike, but it all depends on what you're looking for. We're going to wait and see what kind of deals are available this fall when the 2014s come out, and there's a good chance I may add one to the family then.

Anyway, thanks for not burning us a the stake... :beerchug:

Well... Tim and I had our flame suits on and everything. We figured you all would light us up over this one. :laugh:

Although this is a Busa site (and the best one at that), I'm sure the vast majority have the same opinion I do which is: If it has two wheels and a motor, be out riding it! I was cruising around last year and passed a grandpa and granny, him with a pastel blue sweater and Vespa, her with pastel pink sweater and Vespa. Gave them the "Biker wave" and they gave it back! Ride on!

Although this is a Busa site (and the best one at that), I'm sure the vast majority have the same opinion I do which is: If it has two wheels and a motor, be out riding it!

I think you nailed it. :beerchug:

General Bike Related Topics

Random Thoughts

Gen II Busa Information

Goldwing Group :laugh:

RSD.

So the blue one belongs to TwoBrothersBusa, and the black one belongs to Tiller's dad. I did test ride one last week though. I've always referred to them as a Cadillac on two wheels, and it's absolutely true. They are NICE. It's no competitor for a sport bike, but it all depends on what you're looking for. We're going to wait and see what kind of deals are available this fall when the 2014s come out, and there's a good chance I may add one to the family then.

I was gettin my torch ready!

Back