Went for a little ride today

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
Well, I went for a little ride, no actual plan other than to just hit HWY 129 in North Ga to ride around the Blood Mountain area (Neel Gap).  I couldn't stop, I had to keep going.  It was a perfect day other than the fact it was a little cool out.  The roads were nice and dry, the sky was clear, and the traffic was light.  
Some of you might recognize some of the areas were the pictures were taken (today Jan 20, 2007).

Neel Gap
DSC03732.jpg

Phillip's
DSC03734.jpg

DSC03738.jpg

DSC03740.jpg

DSC03743.jpg

Awesome pics! Glad you got to ride today. Your bike is beautiful. Not to thread jack but how do you like the gel seat?

Looks like you had a great day of riding! Thanks for sharing! Its 30 deg. here today and windy. I did peek in the garage though, my bike is still there.

Good on ya!
super.gif
 Clear cool skies and dry roads! In that area what a find
rock.gif
I set in the house amd just procrastinated the entire day away!
all_coholic.gif

(Powers739 @ Jan. 20 2007,16:28) Well, I went for a little ride, no actual plan other than to just hit HWY 129 in North Ga to ride around the Blood Mountain area (Neel Gap).  I couldn't stop, I had to keep going.  It was a perfect day other than the fact it was a little cool out.  The roads were nice and dry, the sky was clear, and the traffic was light.  
Some of you might recognize some of the areas were the pictures were taken (today Jan 20, 2007).

Neel Gap
DSC03732.jpg

Phillip's
DSC03734.jpg

DSC03738.jpg

DSC03740.jpg

DSC03743.jpg
Nice pics! How do you like that seat?? Is that the 2-tone one off of the suzuki website?

I thought someone would notice the Lambo, I should have taken a picture of it but I didn't want to give the 20 twenty something year old driver (not sure he's the owner) the satisfaction.

The seat is the Suzuki gel seat.  I'm not sure it's any better than the stock.  Although I did put 7 hrs on it today, my butt started to ache about hour 6.  I have about 5k miles on this seat and I have forgotten what the stock one feels like now.  Maybe it's time to switch back for a comparison report.

I didn't take any picture of the CROT construction, but it looks like it's a pretty big addition.  I think there are pictures on their website somewhere.

There were only two other bikes at CROT, I'm pretty sure they were locals, GSXR 1K ready for the track and a motard.

DSC03742.jpg

Now I have to check the weather for tomorrow, they say it's going to rain, but if it looks good, I might head up to Richard Russell Hwy or Hwy-180 loop around to Suches, nice and twistie... I need all the practice I can get, since this fl boy only knows flat roads and one elevation.

Back