Went flying today

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I'd rather have been riding the busa but whether I'm doing 160 on the bike or in a plane, I'm happy

We flew down to Half Moon Bay from Marin for lunch today and took some shots and thought you might enjoy...

Rodeo Beach
rodeo_beach.jpg

Golden Gate Park in SF
GoldenGatePark.jpg

Golden Gate Bridge (where's that zoom when I need it?!?)
GGB.jpg

Typical Cali coastline
coastline.jpg

San Francisco and the GGB
SF-GGB.jpg

Pic of daughter at the controls
brittany_flying.jpg

Looks great,I was studying with the King tapes a few yrs. back,but the wife wasn't into going with me.
So we decided on a boat instead!

great pics!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
super.gif

What plane?

i used to fly a J3 Piper Cub, then a Citabria, then, and finally, a Cessna 172 Tail Dragger.

All of which were my fathers. I never got my pilots lisence. And pops has sold the Cessna.

(brendanp @ Jan. 20 2007,19:49) Looks great,I was studying with the King tapes a few yrs. back,but the wife wasn't into going with me.
oh that's cheaper!

B O A T

Bring Out Another Thousand.

laugh.gif

(brendanp @ Jan. 20 2007,19:49) Looks great,I was studying with the King tapes a few yrs. back,but the wife wasn't into going with me.
Which King tapes?

Rodney?

laugh.gif

Nice pics, and great time spent with your Daughter. I just finished FAA Ground School (part of the Army's Unmanned Aerial Vehicle course) and have been looking into the 40hrs of flight time to get my PPL. *And before anyone asks, yes UAV requires FAA Ground School even though it doesnt have a pilot in it*.

Back