Went fishin today Pics.

shadetree57

Registered
My Wife say's I never take her fishing so I took her today. I think she may have beat me in size and numbers. Here or the pics of what we kept. We threw as many back because I hate cleanin fish. I cleaned these for my Dad because he had a stroke recently and can't fish with me right now. He's 73 years old and is my fishin buddy, Best friend and the best daddy ever.

100_3658.jpg

So jealous. Got rid of my Bass boat in 2004 and haven't fished since.:banghead:

I wanna go again real bad. Just not much of bank fisherman, would rather be on the water

That perch is bigger than the crappie! NICE!

I'm with Sam on this one. I grew up bass fishing in OK, TX, MO and AR and I can't fish from a bank anymore unless it's for catfish. But man that fish looks good. Please tell me you're going to roll them in a beer-batter and cornmeal and fry em.

Cool I just re-uped my fishing lisence 2day.Im going fishing monday I got 4 poles ready

I know some good spots here in southern IN. IM GOING 4 CATFISH +BLUEGILL.MABE BASS.I like crickets 4 bait on crappie+bluegill nightcrawlers 4 catfish.Lures 4 bass.

I will take camera case I catch anything worth keeping. Im heading 4 Glendale IN. Dogwood lake mon.Me a 6 pack of michalob 4 poles and a few sandwiches.
Man im starting 2 like being layed off 4 the summer.:beerchug:

Last edited:
My Wife say's I never take her fishing so I took her today. I think she may have beat me in size and numbers. Here or the pics of what we kept. We threw as many back because I hate cleanin fish. I cleaned these for my Dad because he had a stroke recently and can't fish with me right now. He's 73 years old and is my fishin buddy, Best friend and the best daddy ever.
..the only way those fish could be any purtier is if they were battered and on a plate!

D

Back