Went down

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
I was passing some cars when all of a sudden a women tried to make a quick left with no signal. Luckily I was going slow when I hit her door scratched both fairing and front mask. Thank god nothing happen to me just hurt my left foot but nothing broken. I am going to get a full paint job spoke with Juan, biker divas boyfriend. He does some awesome work. Will post pics next month.

Glad you are OK! Sounds like bike is not too bad! Wow seems like everyday now I see posts "I went down". TOO MANY!! Hope all is well!

Glad you came out of it OK. Hope the paint comes out great!
biggrin.gif

Man , Cagers!!! Good to know you made it without getting hurt really bad. I hope its her insurance thats paying for everything . One pulled out in front of me the other day and there was a cop right behind me . Luckily my spider senses were tingling and I started braking when I saw him because to him I was invisible . I just knew the cop would do something ..BUT he acted like he didn't give a d*mn and kept right on going . He must have been on his way to Krispy Kreme Dougnuts which was like a few blocks away . When they get Doughnut vision there could be a fire , a shootout , an accident and terrorist pushing a wheellbarrel with boxes in it labeled TNT on the same street corner and they wouldn't see anything but Doughnuts.

<!--EDIT|tinmann
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156544587 -->

that is a rough way to go about getting a new paint job
laugh.gif
j/k, glad you are ok!

Back