Went Down Today

Good job on the ATGATT! :thumbsup: Sounds like the gear did it's job so that you can focus your attention on the bike and getting replacement gear! :thumbsup:

Heal fast and complete and best of luck with the bike!

Glad you had your gear on and can post up. Bike looks fixable to me. Wish you were closer , we would put it in the busa hospital and go to town on it. MC Mustangs busa high sided and flipped a couple of times and the bash, and when he got back from getting checked out, the crew had his bike ready to go.

MC mustang bessie finished.jpg

Great pic! What a great bunch of guys!

Hal, you are da Man!! You should paint a big ole red cross on the side of your trailer!!!

I think it may even qualify for red and white flashing lights and a siren!!!

Just sayin!

thank god that you made it ok and the bike did too i took a small spill 2 weeks ago and my road rash is gone the only reminder is my bike needing some fork stantions and a small crack on the frame. I'm glad u r ok :beerchug:

Great pic! What a great bunch of guys!

Hal, you are da Man!! You should paint a big ole red cross on the side of your trailer!!!
You havn't seen the new mod I got last year in Eureka Springs.:laugh:

DSC00144.jpg

DSC_7951.JPG

Looks salvageable! Why don't you paint it with the Hello Kitty scheme now?

:cheerleader:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear of your mishap but glad to hear you were geared up and fared well. I really gotta whole heartedly agree with you on full gear all the time, it can help protect you in so many different situations. Replaced the bike but will not ride until all gear is replaced!

Back