Went Down Today

I love that 06 BUSA you got.:bowdown: It is the same color as my First Busa. Still Miss that thing :down:

Anyways glad your ok !!!!!!!!! Is the Bike Fixable ? PICS PLEASE :rulez:

Wow!
Really glad to know you are gonna be alright.
What needs to be fixed on your bike?

:worthless: Glad to hear you're ok! :thumbsup:

6-28-09 accident slideshow by beegirl4444 - Photobucket

Here are the pictures afterwards...

We were just taking a morning ride in the country and I misjudged a turn and started going to wide instead of cutting in.. I was trying to get it back and almost had it when I lost it from the grass, at that point I let go since there was a ditch below, signs, and telephone pole.. I hit the payment and bike went down in the ditch and flipped upside down. I'm in more pain seeing the bike than anything.. I'm already lonely without it... they have to fix it very very quickly or I will be one of the biggest royal b**** you ever met.. LOL I promise I won't take it out on anyone though... LOL

Last edited:

We were just taking a morning ride in the country and I misjudged a turn and started going to wide instead of cutting in.. I was trying to get it back and almost had it when I lost it from the grass, at that point I let go since there was a ditch below, signs, and telephone pole.. I hit the payment and bike went down in the ditch and flipped upside down. I'm in more pain seeing the bike than anything.. I'm already lonely without it... they have to fix it very very quickly or I will be one of the biggest royal b**** you ever met.. LOL I promise I won't take it out on anyone though... LOL

no luck on the pics, :banghead:

Pics no worky. Glad to hear you are ok. Getting the bike fixed= Nothing a lil money won't take care of.:whistle:

BJ glad your ok, sorry about the bike. Yes gear is your friend thats for sure.

WOW!! :eek: Sorry to hear about your off and glad you're still around to talk about it. Looks like a 'no gear' situation would have been major catastrophe, judging by your gear. Bikes can be fixed/replaced, not so easily with human body parts...good luck on recovery and hope you're back up on two wheels soon!

Ouch..hate to see it and glad you're okay. ATGATT turned out to be the right decision once again. Who can argue with gear and helmets after seeing that?

Thanks for sharing the story with us. Hope we all can learn from it. Get well soon and see you on the road.
Posted via Mobile Device

So sorry about your crash. Happens to the best of us! Get well soon. That goes for your bike too!

Back