Went back to the desert this morning

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
It occurred to me after we got home that we didnt take a single picture. Sorry about that, went with map, my manager and his wife and their 15 year old son. Had a blast, learn something new every time we go out. Got a little braver and made several successful hill climbs. Getting the hang of steering with the throttle and brake. This is so much different than riding the busa. Juli did well today on her bike, we cant wait to get back out there again. May 1st the season will be over for us as red tag bikes cant ride in certain areas, then we will be back on the busa. Hope you guys are getting out and enjoying the nice weather. We hit the desert 3 times this week, nice and in the 80's, yeah, so cal sucks! :rofl:

glad you're having lots of fun :beerchug:

i also got to ride three times this week but my weather ranged between the mid 70's on Mon down to the low 40's this morning...that's ok, i still had a great time :laugh: i also took a few pics (a couple are from a ride in Feb when the MS River was still icy in spots) and thought i would share since i wouldn't be intruding on yours :thumbsup: just messing with you bro :beerchug: i'm really looking forward to being able to ride without numb fingers and toes and without any sand/salt on the roads...a little green in the trees wouldn't hurt the landscape either :lol:

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

these are from today...left the house at 50 degrees, got back at 41...was worth every minute!

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

Back