WELL

mrninja9

Banned
I talked with the road lok guys and i am now a saleman for the great product. SO if any one is needing one let me know. I can hook you up.

All in all it is a great product and it will set your mind free of worries at night with your bike still being there in the morning.

cool.gif

Congrats.

mrninja9? You have over 1 million posts in a little over a year? Holy cwap!!!

FYI to all who DONT know mrninja9-his post-count is more inflated than his ego...but not as inflated as his girlfriend!!!

hey chris-when you draggin everybody up to Milw for some ah...."good food and a 'better' view" ?
(when you come up, I'll get you that Joe Rocket mesh if you still want it...

(BigDiesel @ Sep. 16 2006,12:19) FYI to all who DONT know mrninja9-his post-count is more inflated than his ego...but not as inflated as his girlfriend!!!
How do you inflate your post count? Or am I missing one of them there left-handed jokes?

(Shanling @ Sep. 17 2006,11:55)
(BigDiesel @ Sep. 16 2006,12:19) FYI to all who DONT know mrninja9-his post-count is more inflated than his ego...but not as inflated as his girlfriend!!!
How do you inflate your post count? Or am I missing one of them there left-handed jokes?
Moderators can "mod" anything including post counts...

well gentlemen my ego is as it stands. oh and big d i am left handed haahaha

on the topic of coming up when i get some free time i will arrange it but the bike will have to bwe on a trailer cause i am to lazy to ride it all.

and my post count was done by the imfamous RSD

your a south-paw Chris? never woulda guessed-just thought you were one'a those nutty right-handed goofballs who likes to watch his gas gauge all the time
biggrin.gif

post count courtest of the infamous RSD, huh? figgers-he told me he always felt sorry for ya, bein half-sasquatch and havin those big 'ole clod-hoppers strapped to yo' ankles
tounge.gif

I am actually thinkn about ridn down end of the month for my brother's b-day (sept. 30th-tryn to set up the meet for that day, so afterwards I can meet up with my bro in Chi-town and stay overnight @ his place)

Awesome Chris!! Good luck with this. You doing the traveling gig or what?

Back