well went to the track yesterday

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so its finally happend ive be come that other rider you know the one that went down. So heres what happend...i hit the track with a couple of buddies of mine and i start with a slow run almost got beat by my friends liter bike i ran 10.8 him 10.7. SO the next run im thinking about the perfect lauch with the wheel 1-2 inches off teh ground...run a 10.4 with a 1.69 60' time....so i notice i had a little slide coming out the whole so this time i let some air out of my Diablo. Light turns green and i hit it hard and the bike comes up goes down then slides...i mean burnout through first...so im scared now and i think i should go home but i kept thinkin of that 60' time and i knew i could do better. SO i decide to run one more time. get to teh line and my bud on his busa is up against me...Uh ohh dic measuring time, now this guy just ran a 9.6 but im just thinking i cant lose bad, looking back it was stupid. So i go to do my burnout and get to teh line Hes staged an i just want to beat his as. So i reach all the way around so when i lauch teh throttle is completely closed. Light turns green and i hit it but the wheel spins and ive already have ti pinned...bike takes a hope and fuggin shoots out. Shot out so hard it cleared the entire tailsection and landed on teh fairing stay. After looking at teh video i see a trail of water as i leave teh burnout area and i think that and stupidity did me in. If anyone has teh front piece that holds the guages im in the market for one.

Ill get the video when i can....

Him,

I saw what happened last night.  I was right at the starting line by the fence.  Glad you're okay.  Bike can be repaired.  Might damage the pride a little bit, but it will all work out.

<!--EDIT|soon2be
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112297261 -->

ahh should have came out a spoke...you should really see the vid. Man i felt like an azz. Bike should cost about 200 in parts and then what ever i can get a paint job for
wink.gif

Well,
Glad your okay......could've been worse. Live and learn I guess.

hey atleast you got a vid of it.. thats pretty cool..

sorry to hear about it though..
what did the other guy run?

Glad your not hurt, sucks about the bike.

So where's the vid, I wanna see
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112299376 -->

Good to hear you're all right. My sympathies for your bike (and pride).

Now I'll join everybody in chanting "vid... vid... vid..."

Besides teh tank this is the only damage...bullet proof bike of the year goes to the Suzuki hayabusa

IMAG0170.JPG

Man that Busa put a "Stone Cold Stunner" on your butt...Hey just joking...Glad your OK it could have been alot worse...

Glad your aight Him. Not to be blunt but should'nt you have been using a wheelie bar? Anyways I've got a spare stay bracket if you want it. Just pay for the shipping. Shoot me a pm Bro.

Man that Busa put a "Stone Cold Stunner" on your butt...Hey just joking...Glad your OK it could have been alot worse...
That footage is from another guys cam...mine actually shows the trail of water that sent my girl to her demise

Anyways I've got a spare stay bracket if you want it. Just pay for the shipping.  Shoot me a pm Bro.
Real men dont use wheelie bars
blues.gif
, but they sometimes find themselves on their azzes!

Any one have a painter tank or a rashed tank...no dents though

Glad you are ok... but it did make for an interesting video.
even more intersting ride...when it flipped it was like time froze and i was setting there staring into the light of my bike...then it just started going away from me...walked away with a sore wrist...from trying to load teh bike on my friends truck

bikes not to bad just need paint and a tank

Back