Well, well, well...I reached the 5K club...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
So much for empowering blondes, huh?  You'd think I could pay more attention...
tounge.gif

I'd like to thank the little people I had to walk on to get here (holding Oscar)... **sniff**

Without all of you, who would I be, really?  

Okay, maybe more alert in my own job...gainfully employed shall we say?  I do know that hanging out here has given me a lot...good friends, lots of laughs...helping others out when we all can...oh, yeah, and info on those little Busas we all run around town on...
laugh.gif

In honor of this special occasion, I'm posting one of these guys --  

I have no idea what it means, so just don't ask...
cool.gif

he he he... "Watched Pot" and all of that...
thumbs-up.gif
Good Work Darlin...
smile.gif

Hope you stick around long enough to hit 10k Michelle. You're one of the good ones around here. There are many, but you are one of the only "chicks" that has really stuck around. Says a lot about you. Whether it says good or bad things about you is still to be decided.

Ahhhh, you know I love you like a sister. Congrats on 5k, Michelle.
super.gif

Wow, now I feel so insignificant with the two 'ho's up there...Rev and his nearly 9K...BT doesn't even have a Busa anymore and he's close to 10K!
tounge.gif

Thanks guys...glad Rev puts up with me and I'm glad BT hasn't met me yet...he still has a chance to form opinions based on "virtual Michelle"...Rev must just keep his mouth shut about the dummy he met...
laugh.gif

Congrats, You give this board a good perspective many others are missing, thanks.

congratulations, I'll be happy when I hit 100
laugh.gif

Never thought I would find a site that I liked the people on enough to talk to as much as I have now, but this site and the people seem great. Way to go on bein in the 5k club.

Thanks guys...think I'll add to my daily average by post 'hoing a bit...

Don't mind me...
cool.gif

Congrats VaBusa on your 5000 post
beerchug.gif
Well, 5023 post!
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106684087 -->

Thank you! Thank you all!
cool.gif

If I had a beer, here at my desk as my coworkers look on, drooling, I'd hold a toast to you all...cool group of people on here...
smile.gif

Congrats Michelle ... you go girl !! ... no doubt that 10k is right around the corner ... we all appreciate you !!

Back