Well, there goes doodling away the boring staff meetings...

Two Billion, not bad :laugh:

I just sleep with my eyes open Michelle and pray I don't hear my name :laugh:

These guys have made something cool, but the tree-huggers will hate the use of plastic, and how am I supposed to doodle my way through a boring meeting without being busted?! :banghead:

:lol:
Inventors create world's first 3D pen - NBC12.com - Richmond, VA News

Let`s see. Tree Huggers hate cutting trees. Don`t like plastic, oil, (some don`t like meat), eggs, milk, leather, etc.
How do they write? Pencils are made of wood with lead centers. Pens are made of plastic, metal, wood, with a liquid filled center that is oil based. If trees have feelings, and feel when the chainsaw is digging, ripping or viciously tearing the tree apart, removing it from MotherEarth(Oh Dear, how could they?). Computers are made from oil and metals, how do these clowns communicate? With what? If a tree feels, would it not be fair to say its little cousin the cotton plant has feelings too? What do they wear? Using a pencil is the equivalent of complaining about slaughtering animals for food, but happily going to the super market to buy your steak because there is no blood on your hands. Tree Huggers.

Doodle away.

Let`s see. Tree Huggers hate cutting trees. Don`t like plastic, oil, (some don`t like meat), eggs, milk, leather, etc.
How do they write? Pencils are made of wood with lead centers. Pens are made of plastic, metal, wood, with a liquid filled center that is oil based. If trees have feelings, and feel when the chainsaw is digging, ripping or viciously tearing the tree apart, removing it from MotherEarth(Oh Dear, how could they?). Computers are made from oil and metals, how do these clowns communicate? With what? If a tree feels, would it not be fair to say its little cousin the cotton plant has feelings too? What do they wear? Using a pencil is the equivalent of complaining about slaughtering animals for food, but happily going to the super market to buy your steak because there is no blood on your hands. Tree Huggers.

Doodle away.

I'm telling PETA about you... :laugh:

Back