Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Abra Carabra.....
3EA1C42F-F09A-4200-9D31-9921B5BE1E8F-9987-0000068A6C1A0F49_zpsac28b244.jpg

Presto Changeo....
077DA0EC-D832-47C7-9C81-46B4A141E70B-9987-0000068A780E01BC_zps1a64bdec.jpg

I always had in the back of my mind that if something happened to me my older brother could possibly step up and help take care of my family. But now that can never happen so I've been forced to look at things differently lately. Staring at an older brother in a casket really made me question things lately. Without medication my mind is so much like oatmeal that I can't even remember my own work schedule.
There are just too many things swirling around up there that I just can't afford a single lapse of concentration out there. SoFla roads are no joke and I still do daily read 'rider down' threads on our local forum. I just can't do that to my kids at this age in their lives. I do have dreams of riding one day together with Adam on his own bike, father and son. I've had bikes since I was six and will have one again. The amount of pressure coming from mom, dad and wife was unbearable in light of recent events but I tell you and them it ain't the reason I decided to let her go. I just don't ride it anymore. One time in four months of weather most are jealous of was the deciding factor. My work schedule ain't getting any easier anytime sooner so off she went. Didn't get what I was asking but got what I probably wound have taken if somene showed up with cash and offered it to me. I sold it to a dealer about an hour south of me. Strangely out of the blue a few days ago the pre owned mgr emailed me and said they were interested if I wanted an easy sale. They offered, I countered and then we met at an agreeable number.

So after four wonderful years together and her having brought me here and enabled me to make all the friends I have here seems well worth it. Since I've been devoid of emotion the last month it didn't bother me at all to see her go. And the buyer was nice enough to not start it in front on me so I didn't have to hear her cry.

Es el fin de Blanca so call me as you see Blanca BusaLess until further notice.

I have some things I'll be selling soon here that I can ship but the stands I'll sell locally for pickup only.
Look for a thread. Things like lightly used Shoei helmet I just got, Shorai battery, Nelson Rigg saddle bags, Gopro and all related, Suzi shop manual and some other stuff I'm still finding. All will be priced as giveaways so stay tuned.

Peace

Bummer, At least it was your decision. Hopefully you hang around. And lastly :beerchug: here's to getting back on 2 wheels soon!

Sorry Saiid but I feel your pain regarding sportbikes on SoFla roads...it was a nightmare with the q-tips...now with texters and selfies?...it's getting just flat out crazy...you can get waylaid just sitting at a stoplight...shame...dunno if I'll be selling mine just yet...markets way soft...had a dude call today and offer me $4,000 Cash (said that was all he had) and a Chinese scooter....then asked if my lid and leathers were included in the deal...unreal as I thought not only does he wanna beat me down he literally wants the clothes off my back to boot!...disgusting.

anyways...might be interested in the stands...I'll call you now...L8R, Bill. :cool:

Sorry to see this but you have to do what's best for you and your family. I know I would look at it different if I had kids but I don't. Good luck man

As long as you are happy that is all that matters. Sold my boat this year and it was hard but it was the best thing for my family. It is just stuff. It can be replaced.

Having two grown children, I fully understand doing what is right for your family.... Just temper that with, there are no do overs in life. You get just one to live it to the fullest. I'm pretty sure you'll not regret the time you and the Busa spent together and nothing says later down the road another might cross your path. Thanks for sharing.

Define quitter?

If it means selling the bike than call me Nancy.

But if you think I'm leaving here you got another thing coming Baldy. :moon:

In fact I think I'm gonna go start a politic thread you won't be able to resist arguing with me over!
So myeh......

Sorry to here but I understand as well. Family first. I miss mine but like you just could not enjoy it as much as I liked to. Life goes on and things will get better. We are here if you need us.

Just glad you're still planning on sticking around and making sure all those posting incorrect opinions on the internet will be corrected :p

You did the right thing based on all you've had going on; nothing wrong with that at all... :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Just glad you're still planning on sticking around and making sure all those posting incorrect opinions on the internet will be corrected :p

You did the right thing based on all you've had going on; nothing wrong with that at all... :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Somebody has to be here to tell Capt he's wrong and they are right. :)
In fact he's still wrong about everything we've ever argued about and just won't admit it. :moon:

Besides I still remember some guy from Oklahoma with a girly voice running over to me at the CRoT and begging for a ride.

Fact I got the pitcher ta pruve it.
4bf79abf.jpg

He screamed the whole way up to the lookout and back down as well.

I sold my first bike when my 2 daughters was very young, just couldnt take the chance of not seeing them grow up. Spend all the time you can with your child, they grow up so quick.

Something or one has been violated with this pic...

Somebody has to be here to tell Capt he's wrong and they are right. :)
In fact he's still wrong about everything we've ever argued about and just won't admit it. :moon:

Besides I still remember some guy from Oklahoma with a girly voice running over to me at the CRoT and begging for a ride.

Fact I got the pitcher ta pruve it.
4bf79abf.jpg

He screamed the whole way up to the lookout and back down as well.

Sorry for you loss brother. When you are ready to ride again there will be another one out there for you. Maybe by then Suzuki will have a new Busa....

Hey Saiid, I just want to offer my sympathy for your loss, and to thank you for all the great information and tutorials you contributed to the Org. You have really enhanced my hayabusa experience and helped me reach the next level in maintenance and mods. Again, Thanks. Mikey.

That can't post anything that's not true on the internet. I read that on the internet. Bonjour!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Sorry you had to see her man.

Sorry to hear you sold her.
I understand your reasons and hope one day you get another bike and you and your son go riding together.

Anyway best wishes sent to you and all your family.

Sent with love.

Dave.

Back