Well the weather has settled down a little in Oklahoma!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
It has been a pretty shaky rough couple of weeks... Professor you need to just move and that is all I have to say about that..

At on point I think last Wednesday or Thurs I saw a Nado to my West from the back of my property, then one went across us, then another came up from the South then one started I kid you not right at my house and hit Norman.. I spent a lot of time in the shelter in the past week...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

11.jpg

KNG_9433.jpg

KNG_8735-1.jpg

KNG_8737-1.jpg

KNG_8769-1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

11.jpg

KNG_9433.jpg

KNG_8735-1.jpg

KNG_8737-1.jpg

KNG_8769-1.jpg

Amazing shots! Not the only reason, but certainly one of the reasons that I moved away. I don't fear many things, but the potential damage from one of those storms is just too much for me. Stay safe!

great pics, hope you made it through today safely also :beerchug:

You should do a coffee table book of your weather shots, really fascinating stuff. I used to shoot old rotting building on the farm roads I ride. I got so into it I would find myself deep into the woods finding old houses and barns. Usually tried to shoot them with the Busa in the shot. Lost all 400 shots in a computer crash.

Most excellent work man! :thumbsup:

Wow, those are amazing photos!! I love storms, but you can keep your tornadoes :rofl:

I spent a lot of time in the shelter in the past week...

Yes you are more important and non-replaceable BUT did the Busa have a safe haven too?
Might need that for a mode of transportation if/when you get struck.......
Hope it doesn't happen (I know it's your home) but it seems like you (and everyone around you) are playing with fire living in Tornado Alley.

But we all have our crosses to bare so in reality I guess there is no perfect place (in this world) to live.

Carry on. :beerchug:

Yes you are more important and non-replaceable BUT did the Busa have a safe haven too?
Might need that for a mode of transportation if/when you get struck.......
Hope it doesn't happen (I know it's your home) but it seems like you (and everyone around you) are playing with fire living in Tornado Alley.

But we all have our crosses to bare so in reality I guess there is no perfect place (in this world) to live.

Carry on. :beerchug:

Uh, his Busa is safe and sound, in Florida :hide: MC MUSTANG bought it... https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/new-owners-forum/187156-worth-wait.html

Back