Well, the Busa did a good deed today.

HMan

Registered
So, go up to The Dock in Leavenworth, Indiana. Three hours pass... blah blah blah.

Now, on the way home as I'm coming up on Sulphur I decide to pull into the gas station there to get a drink and let my Dad catch up. As I do so, I notice about 500 feet ahead there is a state police car with his lights on facing my way on the far shoulder.

Go inside, searching for lemonade. Owner of the shop tells me that the cop is helping two girls that blew their engine and have no way home but he doesn't know where "home" is.

We BS for a bit about the huge number of bikes out. When I go outside I find the two said girls at the picnic table next to the bike and the black girl (one white one black) was using my dad's cellphone to try and find a ride. NOONE would come up this far to get them. They were from Henderson, KY.

SO anyhoo... my Dad opens his big mouth and says that we can take them home.

To do this, we have to run home (25 miles) and get helmets and a seat in place of my anti-curb monkey device. Then ride back out to pick them up. (again 25 miles)

We go get them and the blonde gal (killer body, beautiful face - looks familiar but can't place it) decides she wants to ride with me. So Cindy is my pillion. Crystal is Dad's.

We head out and it doesn't take long for us to learn that Cindy loves curves and Crystal DOES NOT. On the way there Cindy starts to take a liking to me I guess as we stop a couple times on the way there and take a butt break. On one stop it hits me when she tilts her head back and laughs at something I said. Cameron Diaz. One of my favorite celeb gals ever (and for a LONG time). Thats who she looks like.

That is made funnier by the fact that about five minutes later it is revealed that all her friends call her Cameron to aggravate her.

So anyhoo, she finds out that I take pictures from my dad and she asks if I'll do some of her. Well DUH! Of course, I played it cool. Then the rest of the way she was even more "friendly" on the bike (no, get your minds out of the gutter).

It was cool I guess as both girls were cute and cool BUT DAMN 220+ miles OUT OF THE WAY is too damn much.

It was nice to come home and show my wife the pictures of the girl since she despises Cameron Diaz.

Ok, that was TOO damn much writing but I just got home and I have to make myself stay up until at LEAST 3:00am so I can sleep in tomorrow before going back to work.

Have a great night guys and gals. The riding weather is getting better and better.

...man your a lucky bastid
tounge.gif

How come I never get a good looking damsel in distress when I ride
rock.gif
mad.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

good on ya for takin them home....real glad nothing bad came out of it. I was a blessing in disguise...someone else coulda picked them up and done something bad.

Good on you an yer pappy for being their angels in disguise. Lord knows the world needs more of 'em.
cool.gif

Well, I'm glad we came along too. Never know now a days. Plus, I know what its like to be stranded away from home. I was stuck 10 miles from home and had to walk. I can't imagine what they had to be feeling before we came along.

"I never thought this would happen to me, and then it did!"

J/K  Sorry, could't help it, but as I started reading your post it reminded me of the early teen years and my older brothers Penthouse........Only yours was the G version.

It is cool that you bestowed that kindness, it will come back in many ways....

Good on ya for helping the damnsels. I've definitely never come across a little hottie needing a ride. Guess I may just have to ride with the passenger seat on more often.
smile.gif

Very good deed, Hman! Cindy does look an awful like Cameron Diaz! An amazing resemblance!

Aw man..... You guys have all the luck.... Last one I helped out with a ride looked like Charles Bronson with a tub top.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I was scared I was going to be the one to get abused.....

Hman, ya did the right thing. You get an "atta boy"

biggrin.gif

Good job for coming to their rescue ... you're right, that one girl does resemble Cameron for real ... good luck on setting up that photo shoot.

Good job super hero... Your damsels looked like they belonged on an ad for feeding the children or something. Man they were like twigs both of them. Suprised the wind didnt blow here off
laugh.gif
. Well maybe the cell phone takes 30 lbs off. But hey good luck with the photo shoot anyway
wink.gif

And she's a hottie!
Your a good samaritan! He shoots he scores!
Your wifes like.... "Sure they broke down!"

thats a long way to carry a random girl...what she say when u finnaly got em home? good looks only go so far in my book on the favor givin...

She didn't have to be good looking. That was just a plus in my book. She was stranded a long way from home and I got her back to where she needed to be. Nothing was required in return.

What was said doesn't matter.

<!--EDIT|HMan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113249069 -->

That was indeed a kind act...Why did you guys not get in the car to take them back...Oh I understand...Anyway you'll be blessed for what you did...How much is it gonna cost to repair the car???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and here I thought the story was going to include somewhere "dear penthouse letters"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

seriously, nice going
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back