Well thats... sooner...

BoostCreep

Registered
So I knew I was getting shipped overseas for work, we weren't planning until next fall and I wasn't planning on more than 4 months. I get a call last week "Oh, we may have you setup to go in late Feb. or early March. What? ****, ok I can possibly plan for that but it screws me up because I'm leasing my place until the 1st of August. This is a 4 month stint right? "Nope, you'll be gone for a year." Son of a b, I'm more than happy to go, hell I've been looking forward to it for awhile now but a full year and this early means I'm going to have to get things paid off in a hurry, save some money in a hurry, I'm going to have to sell my Hayabusa.

Sucks, I love this thing. I'm going overseas because I want a more permanent placement over there (maybe a 5+ year run) and I was planning on bringing the bike with me if and when that happens.

Baaah, this sucks and is great; my brain is scattered everywhere right now though.

Don't panic,save your money keep paying stuff off. The same way it changed then, it can change again. It's called life, other people making things happen for you while your making plans to do other things.

Have the company take care of the leftover on your lease and see if they'll put some things in storage for you. That or find someone to babysit the Busa for you. Sleep on it, answers will come in the morning.

Ill keep a careful and close watch on the busa for you while your gone!!!! Mine is blown up from nos, I promise I will be easy on her for ya lol

I'm sorry to hear, but I hope you figure things out soon!! I know it sucks to have to consider selling the Busa :down:

Woof, calming down a bit now. Took a few shots of the bike and tossed it up as a feeler. I've got a plan in case it doesn't sell, but it will sure as hell make life easier if it does.

This trip and this move is something I've always wanted; it's nothing that will be paid for and something I need to figure out myself, hell I have to buy the plane tickets! Either way, I finally got some halfway decent pictures of my bike for once!

bus1.jpg

bus2.jpg

Back