Well, season's over

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Well, after a long rough summer my racing season is over. I started out really well. After the fifth race I noticed my sprocket cover was broken causing my bike to run way off of its numbers. I didn't have the money to replace it and plus my rear tire is shot so I just used 200mph tape on the cover to get me by, but I had to baby my tire. It was a fairly good year though. I still finished 5th in the points, which wasn't too bad considering all of the above stuff, plus I had to miss 2 races to go on vacation ( I would have rather been racing!! ). But in the end, I am fairly pleased.

I would like to thank Daniel (GoldenChild) for his help because there is no way I could do this without his help!! Thank you Cloud 9 Motorsports!! :bowdown:

If anyone else wants to put thier name on my bike too, please let me know!! I am sure we can work something out!!

Last edited:
I found some couch money if that will help.

We could put "biscuit" on one side.

r8

Well, after a long rough summer my racing season is over. I started out really well. After the fifth race I noticed my sprocket cover was broken causing my bike to run way off of its numbers. I didn't have the money to replace it and plus my rear tire is shot so I just used 200mph tape on the cover to get me by, but I had to baby my tire. It was a fairly good year though. I still finished 5th in the points, which wasn't too bad considering all of the above stuff, plus I had to miss 2 races to go on vacation ( I would have rather been racing!! ). But in the end, I am fairly pleased.

I would like to thank Daniel (GoldenChild) for his help because there is no way I could do this without his help!! Thank you Cloud 9 Motorsports!! :bowdown:

If anyone else wants to put thier name on my bike too, please let me know!! I am sure we can work something out!!

Your welcome but you haven't been reading your pms or my response in the post you make..Congrats on your finish..sprocket cover has been sitting here waiting,i figured you got one since you never responded.. :thumbsup:

No, I haven't got one yet. Hold on to it for me please!! I will be giving you a call in tha next couple of weeks.

Thanks Daniel! :thumbsup:

Sorry the racing season is over, but yeah, 5th isn't bad at all...

Always next summer!!! :bowdown:

Thanks guys. I just wish I could have finished better. I know I CAN do it. Maybe I was trying too hard and took the fun out of it.

Back