Well my new Lady is here.  Wearing Red

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Great Handling, Wonderful engine noises, fantastic exhaust, comfy, Great Brakes, glass smooth tranny, and cool looks. I'm giddy as a school girl...

Couldn't be happier, OK I could be it could have been delivered with the Supermodel option already in place BUT it did arrive with the Termignoni installed so I spose I cannot complain one bit.

The purchase process was completely painless and within an hour I was riding her back to the office, stopping traffic and scaring old ladies all the way. The Termignoni gives the Griso a real nice throaty boom...

So anyway, no time for a lot of shots right now, but here's a few teasers...

I'll do the campy "here's me N my Guzzi" shortly.

Cheers...

First sight
63a781c3.jpg

OUT front, notice Moto International owner Dave Richardson on the left... Didn't want in the shot, he's a great guy to do business with.
e7120cda.jpg

One more...
7b86e817.jpg

Stops and turns better than a Busa, or at least with more confidence having a lot of weight down low. But yeah, not a fast bike, but great fun.

It's right in between an H-D and a Sport bike performance wise, pretty much exactly what I was after. I can Hammer the throttle through the first three gears and only be at 80-90 on the on ramp, not the usual 130-140. Nice...

Weird to be excited about a slower bike but there ya go...
thumb_up.gif

Going to rain here. Go figure.

Looks great and it took you forever to decide.
laugh.gif

r8

Going to rain here. Go figure.

Looks great and it took you forever to decide.
laugh.gif

r8
What... Only like... A year and half, that's not bad.

I rode Honda, Harley, Kawi, Suzuki, Triumph and BMW. I went from Sport Touring, to Cruiser, and finally landed accidentally at the Moto Guzzi While shopping for the Aprilia Tuono...

But I think I finally found the Bike looking and riding bike that I've been looking for, not the fastest by any means, not the coolest or the best at anything. But yeah, just fun to ride...

But man oh man, I dunno what I am going to do without the monstrous aftermarket of the Hayabusa. Looks like I'll have to get creative.

Congrats and good luck with it.
beerchug.gif

Sounds like a bike with real character.

Every time I think I want a bike with character, I lie down 'till the feeling goes away
lurk.gif

No, really, I hope you're happy with it
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Congrats and good luck with it.
beerchug.gif

Sounds like a bike with real character.

Every time I think I want a bike with character, I lie down 'till the feeling goes away
lurk.gif

No, really, I hope you're happy with it
beerchug.gif
ices_rofl.gif
Yeah I tried that... Didn't work. I've got one of the worlds leading Moto Guzzi authorities right down the road, so I am confident that the "character" wont end up owning me, but yeah...

Still though, you gotta love a bike that tries to throw itself on the ground when you blip the throttle.
jump9.gif

beerchug.gif

Back