Well let the Mods begin

so what do you recommend???

Not sure, but if u search, I know theres a couple of pros at it on here. I had Ninja 750 years ago, the frame/swingarm was polished, but not sealed. It looked great, but I was always repolishing it. Always. It oxidizes and clouds up in no time.
Or you could get it chromed. Polishing it the first time is a long process too.
Good luck, Bike looks really good!

well guys I have worked out how to use the camera so thought I'd post some better pics back wheel is back on now with a nice new chain and sprocket on and titanium bolts rear cowl has been replaced and the seat is back on just waiting for the oil and filter change the it's going up to get it's custom map

014-1.jpg

013-3.jpg

011-6.jpg

008-5.jpg

007-4.jpg

006-5.jpg

005-11.jpg

004-12.jpg

002-13.jpg

001-15.jpg

cheers bud got yoshi's on my other busa but these just look great oh and here are some pics of the new chain and sprocket also guys looking for a rear hugger any ideas out there ???

SDC10042.jpg

SDC10044.jpg

Well guys just got back from the custom Mapping session at dyno tune the ride down ther was a touch lumpy at low speeds so was really looking forward to seeing how this would pan out ???

started out @

Max Power = 153.92 Max Torque = 94.88 :plain:

and ended @

Max Power = 172.67 Max Torque = 101.05

and a Max Speed = 193.08 MPH :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

which was a record for the rolling road :thumbsup:

well chuffed and the ride right through the rev range was as smooth as I could hope for :thumbsup:

I'll get the graphs up as soon as I can get the scanner to work :banghead:

Thats an impressive gain.My 05 with a tune and a 4-1 system made 165HP...:whistle:

Well thats interesting I'd get a new tuner if I was you ??? my guy spent all day on mine checking the whole rev range mine has the air box mod iridium spark plugs recently balanced carbs pair mod blue flame slip on cans, but as they say every bike is diferent and as the 05 is not the full power bike that might explain it ?

Last edited:
Well guys just got back from the custom Mapping session at dyno tune the ride down ther was a touch lumpy at low speeds so was really looking forward to seeing how this would pan out ???

started out @

Max Power = 153.92 Max Torque = 94.88 :plain:

and ended @

Max Power = 172.67 Max Torque = 101.05

and a Max Speed = 193.08 MPH :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

which was a record for the rolling road :thumbsup:

well chuffed and the ride right through the rev range was as smooth as I could hope for :thumbsup:

I'll get the graphs up as soon as I can get the scanner to work :banghead:

Wow! I should have kept it and got a Power Commander! :banghead:

I have a graph of my 2002, which has a Yoshi 4-1, K&N filter and ECU done with Yoshi box, BHP at crank is 188bhp, and at wheel is 165bhp!!

How did you find the raised back? (he says hoping for the dog bones back?:whistle:)

to be honest didn't really notice lol didn't really ride that much too dam cold will get back to you when i have had a descent ride out keep in touch bud:thumbsup:

Great work on the bike. Saw someone post up about doing the R1 throttle tube mod. What does this mod?

i think i mite have found the problem i just got the bike and there is no vacuume line going to the map sensor? is there supose to b one going to it? also i put the stock map on it so i should b running lean.

Last edited:
Back