well.. learned my lesson

John deere green :laugh: it might actually be kinda cool otherwise DO3 said it all (not that I'm partial to the 07 black for any particular reason :whistle:) and black is the fastest color just ask the sacramento ca, chp. They can vouch for me :poke:

thanks for all the input. i have a blacked out mustang so black would go good with that, but for some reason i am really liking the orange

Sorry bout the fall-over. Haven't seen a color on busa that looks bad. But if you want it to be truly fast, you'll have go black. Seriously, science proved it's the fastest color :thumbsup:

Orange like this

110_1649.jpg

Dam there are a lot of blacked out Busa's out there :laugh: But that purple an gold Busa is wicked :bowdown::bowdown: Makes the one Solid color busa's look very slow imo :laugh::beerchug:

Busa Manny.jpg

I think since you have the chance to start over you should do something unique instead of a factory color. I saw an 09 GSXR1000 the other day at the stealer in the dark red/purple color. It was beautiful . I also had a 97 ZX11 in a color very close kinda like a dark burgundy . I think a Busa in a dark wineberry/burgundy with all else blacked out would look sweet. Put some factory stickers on it and you could make it look like it came that way. I have an 09 white now and God forbid if I ever have same bad luck as you I think I'll paint it like that.

Copper, or atomic orange, or dark sunset orange metallic (a Corvette color).

I agree, copper, orange, etc. Maybe some black effects to pull it together. In the end it is your choice that you have to live with so follow your gut, its a busa and it will look good no matter what color you paint it.

i'm gonna go with escalade pearl white, and polish the frame and swingarm while the bike is apart.

Back