Well I guess it my turn

damn max, you dont come around for a year, and you drop this news on us?!?!......

at least it wasnt a traffic accident like we've been seeing alot of lately..

be safe bro!!!!

So I clean my baby a 2000 red and silver and I stand back and think... wow is she a great looker....  Back it out of the garage and turn to the left.  I have done this hundreds of times on my gravel driveway on a slight hill.  Over I go onto the right side and mess up the lower faring big time...  In all my years of riding this is my first time causing damage to my bike... My question is this... what kind of price am I looking at here to fix this? Where is the best place to buy a stock faring painted at a good price? Guess Im very lucky it is only the one faring and the edge of the mirror... It would be a Sunday so I cant call the dealer and get a price...
So sorry........check ebay, I'm sure someone stole a Busa and is parting it out as a salvage there......I hate them guys, but they do come handy sometimes.

Yep thank god its no traffic accident, but it sure felt bad to see the busa messed up. I have a little more to go to get it back right but Sled is helping me out big time... I was amazed to see the damage a tip over can do to the busa. I have been around reading the posts, and I have made a few posts but work has been keeping me so busy. Plus summer Im out riding and not on the puter much. I was to be born with a silver spoon in my mouth so I would not have to work. But my mother dropped the spoon some place so I got plastic!! LOL Boy the nerve she has.. she gets pis$ed big time if I forget mothers day.. LOL

Sorry to hear about that! Like others have said it has happened to most of us.

I did something similar. The dealer will sell you a pre-painted replacement panel for $550. At least for a fairly new bike.

Back