Well here it is "Fat A@@ fest!"

:whistle:

300.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

Um, don't look now but your Azz is hanging out? :laugh:
Good looking scoots, but not for me.
I always thought the extended fat tire thing looks like Joe the plummer bending down to fix my sink plumbing...oh and he isn't wearing a belt!

Now if you could get a fat tire without it extending past the tail, i would go for that!

Um, don't look now but your Azz is hanging out? :laugh:
Good looking scoots, but not for me.
I always thought the extended fat tire thing looks like Joe the plummer bending down to fix my sink plumbing...oh and he isn't wearing a belt!

Now if you could get a fat tire without it extending past the tail, i would go for that!

They have them...its a 330 OSD kit. The stretch can be as short as 4inch.

312e_1.jpg

:whistle: thems purty...purty slow, bwahahahaaa:rofl:
hey-highestgrade left it out...had to throw it in there with all the other "I like to look like an internet jack@zz by typing negative s**t for all to read":moon: statements:welcome:

I wish i had a nice big booty like thems....:thumbsup:

:whistle: thems purty...purty slow, bwahahahaaa:rofl:
hey-highestgrade left it out...had to throw it in there with all the other "I like to look like an internet jack@zz by typing negative s**t for all to read":moon: statements:welcome:

I wish i had a nice big booty like thems....:thumbsup:

Ya Got One at Home SO don't complain............:laugh:

I think these Busas would male a great .Org calendar :thumbsup:
I agree, and already thought of it, but don't know how to get it done or were to start, I think that would be awesome, so many hot pics of all of you guys in here.. I say Yes,Yes Yes.. But :rulez::rulez: may say no.. I really wish we could.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey, and some of the wheelie pics, would make awesome posters.. Maybe a new thread on this topic would help, and the Capt will say yes.. I think its a great idea, the money can go to the Org.. :beerchug::beerchug::cheerleader: I dont know how to start a thread,or I would have done so already,cause you riders have put so many awesome pics in here.. I just need some help with it.. But Org calander and some wheelie posters would be awesome..

Back