Well, here it goes.........

rbd5050

Registered
I took the job in Vermont and now get to load everything up in the truck (Starting with the Busa of course) and hope like hell the company shipping my truck and all my stuff in it doesn't screw it up. I hope to meet it in good order in Seattle and drive to Burlington. At least I'll finally get some decent roads to ride on!

Rio

Over pack, over secure, and double up on everything! Id pack as if it were gonna be dropped, pulled, tumbled and just plain abused, cause it might me.
I might be right on your way depending on which route you take through NY, lemme know if ya pass through binghamton :thumbsup:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

I planned on it until I was told they might have to take the tarp off for inspection(s). I plan to invest in a good sized chain and loop it through the tires (protected of course!) the rest is just clothes and books and kitchen stuff.........I might remove the sniper sticker from the rear window tho....I am gonna take pictures and make sure the whole thing is insured if I can. Now I'ma thinking that I might try to get it shipped a bit further east but I need to wait for some quotes. I will certainly look you up if I am in the area FastFrog!!!!!

Rio

Well good luck on your move back south. I don't look forward to that move myself but know one day it will have to be done. :beerchug:

Best of luck with the new job, the girl is heavy. Wheel chocks and straps for my peace of mind. :thumbsup:

let us know when you get settled into VT. There's a few of us in the NE and some talk about having a ride sometime this summer....of course if you get here and settled by mid April there's always the haul down to the bash :thumbsup:

let us know when you get settled into VT. There's a few of us in the NE and some talk about having a ride sometime this summer....of course if you get here and settled by mid April there's always the haul down to the bash :thumbsup:
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT! I AM SO THERE. I found a place that will let me keep my pets too! Last step is to get the truck shipped south...I can do this, I can do this, I can do this..............

Rio

Back