Well, here goes!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
At 4am Wed. morn I leave Reno on my touring bicycle and procede southbound on old highway 395....Bridgeport, Lee Vining, Bishop, at some point my family will pick me up and we'll continue in the car to SoCal for a vacation. I'm really excited BUT also anxious, just learned there is a "wind advisory" for the whole region. Nothing worse than a 15 mile 6% grade at 6800 feet elevation with a 25 mph headwind! Well like the song says, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"! We must LIVE ON THE EDGE! At least I'll have my IPOD for tunes. Gonna try to bust 300 miles, we'll see. My touring bike is about 30 pounds heaver than the "Pinerrello" (16 vrs about 50 with the overnight gear) but, no hurry! Doyle

IMG_0023.jpg

I feel tired and my knees and back hurt just looking at that tail bag.

You my friend have guts.

I had no idea they made a pair of bicycle shorts for "a pair that big." :laugh:

"Go big or go home." Me...I'll just go home. :bowdown:

Safe ride dude.

RSD.

See? If you'd got the turbo Busa ready a little quicker, you wouldn't be in the mess right now!

All I can say is Wow!
That is some Iron Man **** right there.
Have a safe ride!

go git 'em! looking forward to the write-up and pics :beerchug:

Wind advisory my ass, I left Reno for Oregon on tuesday afternoon and almost got blown off the road several times. How did you like that storm on monday? It hailed several inches and flash flooded Spanish Springs in Sparks in about 10 minutes. It was nuts.

Wind advisory my ass, I left Reno for Oregon on tuesday afternoon and almost got blown off the road several times. How did you like that storm on monday? It hailed several inches and flash flooded Spanish Springs in Sparks in about 10 minutes. It was nuts.

He's tuff. A little moisture and a light breeze,no worries. :whistle:

Why dont you post up,so we know yer OK.

RSD.

i dont know how you sit on that seat with stones that big:laugh: thats awesome, go get'm

Hi everyone! All is well I'm in tucson with family and only got 124 miles due to awful 30 knot headwind. I think when we get back to reno I'm planing a ride from Portland to norcal on bicycle. This is first post on galaxy phone...pretty cool!

Back