Well folks its d-day for ol' rubb

I don't make it on here much anymore so it sux to read bad shid happening to good folk when I do make it on....Sorry Rubba..

Like Rev said..build yourself a kick azz cart while your sittin it out.

Later bro...

Dan

<!--EDIT|UR IT!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140548848 -->

I don't make it on here much anymore so it sux to read bad shid happening to good folk when I do make it on....Sorry Rubba..

Like Rev said..build yourself a kick azz cart while your sittin it out.

Later bro...

Dan
thx Dan, you other folks. The Midnight Falcon...you should try and get on more dude. You always post up good.

RSD.

Sorry to hear it bro. But progress is good. I wish they would test some of the drivers around where I live for brain activity. Watchin' 'em drive sometimes you'd think they were operating at way less than optimum capacity.
wink.gif

Man! I had no idea what you were up against, RSD. Really sorry to hear the M.D. held you back. Just keep your chin up and keep improving, Bro. You WILL be a pilot again, I bet even sooner than you think
smile.gif

Sorry to hear that rubb dont know whole story but sorry would of really liked to have seen you at the bash . Not gonna be the same not having anybody to keep us in line.. Leave me a number incase I have to call and be bailed out of the Jail..

Back